Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina ONE
SmartBlend Flaked Tuna Recipe in Sauce Premium Cat Food

Purina ONE SmartBlend Flaked Tuna Recipe in Sauce Premium Cat Food

Purina ONE SmartBlend Flaked Tuna Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE SmartBlend Flaked Tuna Recipe in Sauce Premium Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Elvin S.
Dracut, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great meal for my cats! I usually will mix this mix with a little bit of dry food and they seem to enjoy it allot. Great ingredients and a trusted name brand. This one is easy to recommend and will continue buying it.
Mariia A.
Matthews, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product smell bad. If I open it, i try to open all windows and air my house. But cats like it, they ask for more and more. Tuna isn't their favorite meal, but they like this soft food so much. I give only 4 stars because of the smell. It's a challenge for me to feed cats this.
Kayla W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this wet food!! I give it to her twice a week along with her regular food!
Melodee H.
Duchesne, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this stuff. The only downfall is the richness, making them throw up. After getting them acclimated to the richness, they get to enjoy a little bit of variety now. It's easy for them to eat, and they get excited when they hear the pop top. I'm glad I have this product for my furbabies.
Megan L.
West Bend, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this stuff! I would totally recommend this product for anyone with cat(s). I have always bought Purina ONE for my cats & I always will! This product is less expensive than other brands & exceeds all expectations.
Elizabeth  C.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Started using this brand after my cat had repeated bad uti while on cheap food like meow mix since switching to purina shes had zero in over a year. What u feed them matters I would much rather pay the higher price for food over vet bills anyday.
Allyson L.
Burrillville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats favorite flavor. We have tried them all and they love it but this one they never leave left overs. The texture is great and it doesn’t smell terrible like other wet foods.
gema R.
Purina One flaked Tuna is very nutrional for cats, I have also noticed that this brand makes my cat shed less hair. and keeps their coat shinny and soft. flavor is amazing my cats love it mix with dry food. price is great and their are always coupons on the Sunday newspaper. Recommending this brand and flavor
Jessica W.
Statesboro, GA
My kittys favorite food! She loves the taste and texture of this food. We also love the price range of this food too. I have a long haired domestic cat.
Shavon G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My indoor kitty loves this! She's very picky too lol. My outdoor kitties will honestly eat anything lol. Fishy flavors are definitely preferred by all tho and I use purina because of its ingredients and it's a brad I can trust. It's the main brand I use for my pups as well.

Looking for your answer?