BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Turkey Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
My cat lives em! Good price for were food! Balk is cheaper of course. It's nutritional value is great! I will buy it again most definitely. I wld also recommend to others. It's a good choice for your feline family member! THEY'LL BE MEOWING FOR IT
Latoya B.
My cats LOVE this food! Every time we get it they are so excited! I like using this brand because it's affordable for our budget and my cats love it! I would love it if there was a bigger pack though because 3 cans goes pretty fast with 2 cats. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
My old 13 year old man cat has trouble digesting the usual dry cat food, I end up finding it thrown up all over the house. This, he loves. It's easy on his stomach and he's getting back to being my fat chubby happy cat. I works even better than the "easy digestion" food!
Shannon P.
1 of my sweet fur babies has a very sensitive tummy and I always trust Purina with her for all of her nutritional needs. They offer great quality products for a price you can afford.
Maryann T.
My cat loves this brand of ct food and it so healthy for her as well. the price point is good and the equity to good also
Stacy P.
Chula Vista, CA
My cat likes this food just fine. It is a good deal for the price. The packaging is nice and shiny catching attention.
Maggie M.
Kansas City , MO
Our cats seem more energetic since we switched t this food. We haven’t had too many hairball or upset stomach issues
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Our cats love this! Helps them develop and is easy on their stomach! You can always trust Purina.
kendra l.
Greeley, CO
Cats love it and have since it came out. I'll keep buying as long as they are eating it up
Vicky S.
Beaverton, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it. it's the only soft food they will eat. Purina One is our go to.