BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE SMARTBLEND Classic Chicken Recipe Premium Paté uses real ingredients as the first step in providing your cat with complete, balanced nutrition, now with the real chicken she loves as the #1 ingredient. Best of all, you'll know she has the nutrients that help her pounce and play, including antioxidants and Omega 6.

Christina K.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
My fussy kitties love this food, I would give it 5 stars but the cans need to be larger( please) I buy this by the case as my furry babies get to eat this and the turkey dinner daily.
It is a bit pricey at .70+ depending where you shop but it is worth it. I previously used a cheaper food and my male produces crystals in his urine, so I use this one with the Purina One Urinary formula for him.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
She eats this all the time because of her bad teeth and rests easy on her tummy. Chicken is her favorite flavor
Valeria N.
UN Aun no lo e comprado pero quiza pueda agradarle mucho a mi mascota,  pero quisiera saber que es lo que contiene?

Amazon