Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Beef Recipe Premium Pate Premium Cat Food 3 oz. Can

BY PURINA

Purina ONE Classic Beef Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. see more...

• Did anyone's cat absolutely love this flavor? 1 Answers
Ruthann S.
Ruthann S.
Bedford, TX
My cat gets soft food everyday. She is very particular about the flavor and seems to like the beef flavor best. I like that it is easy to spoon out.
Gabreal t.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This stuff is great. my cats all love it and had no issues with vomiting when i switched them to this. they are very picky
jenette l.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
The purina tuna mackerel i buy for my cat and she likes it always eats it all and shes picky so i guess she likes it
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Oakley, CA
Cats love food! they ate it up, all 3 of them! what more could they ask for but more free food
Chic Pretty F.
Chic Pretty F.
PURINA ONE IS THE ONLY BRAND OF DRY FOOD THAT MY CAT LIKES AND THAT HE WILL EAT! HE HAS A SENSITIVE STOMACH, SO I ALWAYS BUY THE ONE FOR SENSITIVE SYSTEMS.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
My cat is strange and doesn't like fish flavored food, but he likes this beef flavor. He seems to really enjoy it.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Abbeville, LA
My little feline babies loves this food! My 18 year old cat hardly eats anything anymore and she loved this!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My cats love this! It isn't too rich for them! They have never puked or had diarrhea from this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
My little babies love this stuff so much! They chow it down as soon as they see ir.
aarifah y.
aarifah y.
I HAVE NOT GOT IT BUT IT LOOKS VERY GOOD AND BECAUSE I LOVE SMOOTHIES . I LOOKED AT THE PRICE AND IT IS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY BBUT WAY TO EPENSIVE FOR ME.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Did anyone's cat absolutely love this flavor?