BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE believes that real ingredients are the first step in providing your cat with balanced nutrition in a flavor she'll love. The Classic Beef Recipe has real beef as the first ingredient, blended with other high-quality ingredients for a complete and wholesome meal. This premium pate provides antioxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids and all the other nutrients your cat needs to help her pounce and play for years.

• Did anyone's cat absolutely love this flavor? 1 Answers
Käli S.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it!! She’s eaten purina one for years and I wouldn’t change it for anything, her coat is amazing and she’s extremely active. The ingredients are simple and natural, I love how cheap and accessible they are
Chic Pretty F.
PURINA ONE IS THE ONLY BRAND OF DRY FOOD THAT MY CAT LIKES AND THAT HE WILL EAT! HE HAS A SENSITIVE STOMACH, SO I ALWAYS BUY THE ONE FOR SENSITIVE SYSTEMS.
Ruthann S.
Bedford, TX
My cat gets soft food everyday. She is very particular about the flavor and seems to like the beef flavor best. I like that it is easy to spoon out.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is great. my cats all love it and had no issues with vomiting when i switched them to this. they are very picky
jenette l.
Milford, OH
The purina tuna mackerel i buy for my cat and she likes it always eats it all and shes picky so i guess she likes it
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
My cat is strange and doesn't like fish flavored food, but he likes this beef flavor. He seems to really enjoy it.
Kim A.
Abbeville, LA
My little feline babies loves this food! My 18 year old cat hardly eats anything anymore and she loved this!
Amanda C.
My cats love this! It isn't too rich for them! They have never puked or had diarrhea from this product.
Pamela S.
Oakley, CA
Cats love food! they ate it up, all 3 of them! what more could they ask for but more free food
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
My little babies love this stuff so much! They chow it down as soon as they see ir.
Vanessa M.
Did anyone's cat absolutely love this flavor?