Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE SmartBlend Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food

Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food

In our Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND. What's A Dual Defense Antioxidant Blend? One That Works Inside & Out. It's probably not something your dog thinks about, but his SMARTBLEND is working around the clock. It starts with a dual defense antioxidant blend of Vitamins E & A along with minerals zinc and selenium in a 100% complete diet. Together, they make a healthy difference on the inside by supporting your dog's strong immune system and on the outside by supporting healthy skin and a radiant coat. We're inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your dog's whole body health.

Reviews about this? My kitty not eat this
Iss this brand better than pedigree for dogs?
With all of Petco going artificial free how will purina make changes to their dog food? Petco doesn’t even sell it anymore so I’m curious Purina ONE�� SmartBlend�� Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food
Start your review of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food!
Molly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Molly A.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My black lab love purina one. She has been a pretty picky eater, and gets upset stomachs from other brands. She seems to really enjoy eating this. She likes all the different flavors, and the different sized pieces throughout. We buy chicken and rice flavor most often. It gives her energy and keeps her fur looking shiny.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Roxanne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This food is awesome! My dogs love it! They really enjoy the real chunks of dehydrated chicken in the blend of dry food. I like the moderate price as well.
Kaylene G.
Sterling
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kaylene G.
My vet actually recommended this dog food for my 8 year old yorkie poo who is a little overweight & is going blind. She said it’s one of the best brands on the market right now. I was so worried about getting my dog grain free foods that help with brain & eye health but she said most of that is just a ploy to get people to spend more money. There’s nothing wrong with feeding your furry friends food that contains grains! It’s also really affordable!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with a Blend of Real Turkey & Venison NATURAL Adult Dry Dog Food - (1) 27.5 lb. Bag My fur baby loves this dog food, it seems to have all the nutrients and good flavors that he loves, it meets all our expectations, no improvements needed, Buddy is a medium size terrier and this food is perfect for him, I recommend this to all dog owners!
Destiny G.
Jewett, OH
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Destiny G.
By far the only food my dog will eat he is the pickiest eater in the world. I highly recommend this 100%
Lydia M.
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Lydia M.
I love that my dogs love this food. They can be kinda picky sometimes. I've had nothing but good luck and happy babies with each and every bag. I think anyone who's dog is a little more particular about there food should definitely give this a try.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,055 reviews
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is the only brand of dog food that we buy for our dog, Dakota. She’s a border collie and boxer mix and weighs about 50ish pounds. She’s 9 years old now and has eaten this brand most of her life! She particularly loves this flavor. It’s easy for her to digest and it’s also really affordable. I definitely recommend this brand!
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
This is a gOod food that my pup seems to enjoy it. Provides her with a balanced meal and lots of energy. [product:purina-one-adult-smartblend-chicken-&-rice-dry-dog-food-8lbs]
Jeet B.
Silver spring , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is affordable and works for my senior pup who is very active. She loves eating it and it isn’t making her overweight.
Kaliegh W.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kaliegh W.
I have two German Shepards. They absolutely love this food. I buy two bags, one chicken, one beef. I love the real meat chunks and variety of ingredients they offer. It can be about 10 more for a 50lb bag then their dog chow. However I think it's worth it for your fur baby.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aly R.
Broad Channel, NY
il y a 2 ans
Kathy W. il y a 10 mois
Stick with purina or one of other big companies that employ a nutritionalist to help formulate food. "Boutique" dog foods may be popular, but can be related to a fatal heart issue DCM (google it) Pet stores are NOT best source of info on good, though people trust that they are (and they should be...) .
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Bree D.
Morgan City
il y a 3 ans
Bri W. il y a 3 jours
My golden retriever loves this brand, he is very picky with other brands. He seems to really enjoy it and he’s never had any issues with it. I’ve been using this brand for years! Even for my dogs in the past!