BY PURINA ONE

In our Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

Get $3 off* your first bag when you register for the 28-Day Challenge.

What's A Dual Defense Antioxidant Blend? One That Works Inside & Out.
It's probably not something your dog thinks about, but his SMARTBLEND is working around the clock. It starts with a dual defense antioxidant blend of Vitamins E & A along with minerals zinc and selenium in a 100% complete diet. Together, they make a healthy difference on the inside by supporting your dog's strong immune system and on the outside by supporting healthy skin and a radiant coat.

We're inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your dog's whole body health.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
Chicken (source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal digest, glycerin, calcium phosphate, caramel color, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. W-4154

Manufactured and guaranteed by: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, St. Louis, MO 63164 USA

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina ONE SMARTBlend Chicken & Rice Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs.

AAFCO is a voluntary state membership association that develops standards and regulations to ensure consumer protection and safeguard the health of animals and humans.

• is this better than the beneful formulas? my dog has been...2 Answers
  • How or where can I buy the 40lb bag?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this against the Purina Pro Plan?1 Answers
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay for some odd reason my dog got sick from this specific flavor of Purina. He wouldn't eat his food or it will take him a long time to. I wasn't sure what was it at first until I noticed it was the food because he was puking it. He would whine when I'd give him this specific one I will not be buying again. Now I stick to good healthy dog food and he's happy!PURINA ONE® SMARTBLEND® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was recommended to try purina one by a vet. My dog absolutely loves this dog food. I don't have time to make homemade dog food for my dog and chose to try this brand as the next best thing. I am very impressed by the ingredients and the price is reasonable. She gets great check ups by our vet on her weight and overall appearance so I am very pleased with this brand. I highly recommend this dog food.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food we have found that all four of our dogs do well on. We have tried just about every super fancy brand and one of them will always have an issue with it. But this one, all four look great, and are healthy. They of course love the meaty chunks too. I also like that it's available in large bags and doesn't cost a fortune.
Alana L.
Asheville, NC
This is the only dog food I've ever bought for my dog and I will continue to buy over and over. The formula keeps him full all day and he is a very active husky. And it is priced cheap enough to buy the smaller bags rather than the huge 10 lb bags that go stale before he can eat it.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before using this dog food my pup had very bad skin irritation. He was constantly itching and his skin was just red. I’ve noticed that once I switched to purina one, his coat is gorgeous and he no longer has any skin irritation. He’s been using it for over a year now and I won’t switch!
Susan D.
Ball, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food has saved us! Our miniature Dotson was losing her hair due to allergies. We switched to this food and her hair has started to grow back. Smells great and boy does she love the bites of chicken in it. Very great brand and not very pricey either. She also likes the Turkey and Venson.
Marcy A.
Mannford, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excellent dog food! It has soft chewy chunks and small crunchy bites that is easy for our older dog to eat. It’s good on their digestive system and they really seem to like eating it. Good ingredients from a trusted name at an affordable price.
Erin H.
Roswell, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food has worked WONDERS for my 4 year old lab with mild megaesophogus. He was down to 47 pounds and was regurgitating all food when we visited my parents and he ate the Purina one they have for their dogs. He ate it all and kept it down and we have continued to feed him this food since then. He is up to 60 Lbs and eats every meal because he likes it so much! It is not nearly as expensive as brands the vet recommended when he first got sick that did not help him as much.
Sabrina C.
Gaston, SC
I’ve been feeding this to my beagle mix since we rescued him. The chunks of chicken are a huge plus - it’s is favorite part! Compared to other dog foods it isn’t the most expensive but isn’t the cheapest either. I would definitely recommend.
Kenlie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Easy for our pups to digest, we buy 30lb bags and it is quite affordable for a home of 5 adult pups. This product exceeded our expectations. We purchase from Walmart and will definitely continue to do so.
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often do you feed your dog per day?
Jamie B.
Is this dog food a good brand? Better than Pedigree or Iams?
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
How long does this last you on avg?
Set M.
Louisville, KY
When did you move to adult food? we still feed my dog the purina one smartblend healthy puppy and he is about 16 months now
How or where can I buy the 40lb bag?

Kohl's