BY PURINA ONE #5 in Dog Food

Description:

Discover what makes SmartBlend smart. Purina ONE is committed to delivering whole body health for your dog today and tomorrow. That’s why we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog’s life.

Chicken (Source of Glucosamine), Rice Flour, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Meal, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Glycerin, Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Caramel Color, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Sulfur. X-4154.

• is this better than the beneful formulas? my dog has been...1 Answers
  • How or where can I buy the 40lb bag?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this against the Purina Pro Plan?1 Answers
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay for some odd reason my dog got sick from this specific flavor of Purina. He wouldn't eat his food or it will take him a long time to. I wasn't sure what was it at first until I noticed it was the food because he was puking it. He would whine when I'd give him this specific one I will not be buying again. Now I stick to good healthy dog food and he's happy!PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was recommended to try purina one by a vet. My dog absolutely loves this dog food. I don't have time to make homemade dog food for my dog and chose to try this brand as the next best thing. I am very impressed by the ingredients and the price is reasonable. She gets great check ups by our vet on her weight and overall appearance so I am very pleased with this brand. I highly recommend this dog food.
Susan D.
Ball, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food has saved us! Our miniature Dotson was losing her hair due to allergies. We switched to this food and her hair has started to grow back. Smells great and boy does she love the bites of chicken in it. Very great brand and not very pricey either. She also likes the Turkey and Venson.
Alaina L.
Asheville, NC
This is the only dog food I've ever bought for my dog and I will continue to buy over and over. The formula keeps him full all day and he is a very active husky. And it is priced cheap enough to buy the smaller bags rather than the huge 10 lb bags that go stale before he can eat it.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before using this dog food my pup had very bad skin irritation. He was constantly itching and his skin was just red. I’ve noticed that once I switched to purina one, his coat is gorgeous and he no longer has any skin irritation. He’s been using it for over a year now and I won’t switch!
Lisa G.
chicago
I have an Australian Shepherd mix with a pit. He’s about 3 now and was the runt of his liter. He’s now the biggest and has awesome muscle definition. He walks regularly but he’s been fed this since he was old enough to have it. Love the mix of real meat and food chunks. Also great with a little gravy (according to him) lol
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite dog food. It’s also one of mine because it’s very inexpensive. This food has real chicken chunks. It has a very appetizing smell for my dog and is a great value. I would recommend this product and will continue to purchase again in the future.
Marcy A.
Mannford, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excellent dog food! It has soft chewy chunks and small crunchy bites that is easy for our older dog to eat. It’s good on their digestive system and they really seem to like eating it. Good ingredients from a trusted name at an affordable price.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to use them product for my dog’s food. We switched because she was throwing up her dog food and haven’t had any problems with this one. She’s a 20 pound Boston Terrier. I would recommend to other adult dog owners.
Erin H.
Roswell, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food has worked WONDERS for my 4 year old lab with mild megaesophogus. He was down to 47 pounds and was regurgitating all food when we visited my parents and he ate the Purina one they have for their dogs. He ate it all and kept it down and we have continued to feed him this food since then. He is up to 60 Lbs and eats every meal because he likes it so much! It is not nearly as expensive as brands the vet recommended when he first got sick that did not help him as much.
Vanessa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often do you feed your dog per day?
Jamie B.
Is this dog food a good brand? Better than Pedigree or Iams?
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
How long does this last you on avg?
Set M.
Louisville, KY
When did you move to adult food? we still feed my dog the purina one smartblend healthy puppy and he is about 16 months now
Michelle W.
Has anyone tried this against the Purina Pro Plan?