BY PURINA

Purina One® SmartBlend® Classic Turkey Recipe Premium Cat Food.
Turkey #1 ingredient.
Omega-6.
Antioxidants.
Premium pate.
For all life stages. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I gave this t my cat because i got a sample before and my cat loved it so i buy this for him now " in 2 reviews
  • "He adores this starts meowing as soon as I pick it up the only problem I have is it smells bad but all wet cat food does" in 1 review
  • "My cat loves to eat this all the time she will go crazy over this snack." in 1 review
  • "My cat is very picky so I mostly feed him wet food, weather it be pattes, shreds, or bits they are sure to provide your pet all the nutrients they need." in 1 review
  • "With all the different flavors purina one has, my cats never seem to get tired of it like other brands!" in 1 review
Joanna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this brand of food. My cat is very picky so I mostly feed him wet food, weather it be pattes, shreds, or bits they are sure to provide your pet all the nutrients they need.
Keiesha S.
My 2 cats really love this. I found a couple of cans on clearance at Walmart and I wanted to see if they would like a different brand of wet food. They like this flavor and the chicken.
Vanessa T.
With all the different flavors purina one has, my cats never seem to get tired of it like other brands! Having picky eaters it's hard to find something and stick with it. Going on 3 months strong and not a turned up nose yet!
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
My cat loves wet food as a treat. And we sometimes give this to her and I'm pretty sure she loves. Every time I come back it's completely gone.
Hali M.
My cat loves to eat this all the time she will go crazy over this snack. It's very good for your cats and has protein in it.
Leandra L.
Mesa, AZ
My cat LOVES this stuff, and honestly I don't think there's any cat food brand I like better than Purina one for my cat!:)
Ashley E.
Williston, ND
My cats are crazy for this, will definitely be buying! The chicken and turkey blend are my cats favorite flavors.
Savannah L.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat feed is great if you want to give you're cat something extra good they will love it I know my cats do.
Terri V.
My cats go CRAZYPANTS for this cat food! I have to shoo them off of the counters when opening it.
Chrystal B.