Purina One SmartBlend Cat Food Chicken & Turkey Flavor uploaded by Elaina E.Purina One SmartBlend Cat Food Chicken & Turkey Flavor uploaded by Micah S.

BY PURINA

Purina One® Smart Blend® Chicken & Turkey Flavor Premium Cat Food.

*Compared to previous Purina One® Smart Blend® chicken & rice formula guaranteed analysis.

10% more protein*.

Real chicken #1 ingredient.

Antioxidants.

Omega-6.

Highly digestible.

Contains no added fillers or artificial flavors.

For all life stages. see more...

viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
My cats both really like purina smart blend cat food. It seems a lot better than the other dry food brands I have bought.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
We just got the voxbox for this and my cats are chowing down! They are loving it! It smells much better then their other food
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
Received free via influenster to test/review. I switched my one cat to this as my other one was having digestive issues and had to be on a prescription. She LOVED it. Normally she would leave food in the bowl after eating but she gobbled all of this up and it left her satisfied until her next feeding. Her previous food was also pretty top notch so I felt this helped maintain her health the best it could and didn't notice any changes in her, she still seems very healthy.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I usually feed my indoor kitty wet food and my outdoor kitties dry food. I was a little hesitant to try Purina because of all this stuff circulating about their products making animals sick but we just finished out a bag of this stuff and, not only did all three cats love it but, I see no signs of illness. I actually felt like I was doing something good for my kitties. We'll definitely be getting some more.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Like this food however my kitties keep throwing it up.. so not one in our home anymore unfortunately...
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I recently switched to purina one smart blend of cat food because our cat developed an allergy to the previous brand we were using. She was losing hair, and was just all around miserable. After switching she was playful again, her appetite returned, and so did her fur.
Ina d.
The Woodlands, TX
My cats love it! and keeps their diet in check. 1/4 cup twice a day keeps them full, healthy, and happy.
Liana F.
Stratford, CT
My super picky cat loves this food it's one of the only types she will eat!
Katharine C.
Platteville, WI
My vet recommended mixing this dry catfood with and Iams sensitive stomachs kibble, and this seems gentle on my picky cats wittle sensitive tummy.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Our cats love this dry food and I love that it's good for them! I will never buy anything that doesn't have meat as the first ingredient!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I had a great experience with this stuff. Anyone see any negative affects after trying it?
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
After trying this I switched to it as the only brand I will buy for our two cats. We have one long hair and one short hair. They are both adult cats, well over a year and the older one (short hair) never seemed to have any problems with any food we bought but the younger one has plenty of hairball problems and threw up pretty often until I tried this brand. Now she doesn't seem to have any problems. They love it and we love it.