Purina One SmartBlend Cat Food Chicken & Turkey Flavor uploaded by Micah S.Purina One SmartBlend Cat Food Chicken & Turkey Flavor uploaded by Elaina E.

BY PURINA

Purina One® Smart Blend® Chicken & Turkey Flavor Premium Cat Food.

*Compared to previous Purina One® Smart Blend® chicken & rice formula guaranteed analysis.

10% more protein*.

Real chicken #1 ingredient.

Antioxidants.

Omega-6.

Highly digestible.

Contains no added fillers or artificial flavors.

For all life stages. see more...

Hailey-Margaret R.
Huntsville, AL
I can’t is extremely picky and has a very sensitive stomach. Naturally, grains are not very good for cats or dogs. These breeds in the wild are carnivores so domestics should be the same. Feeding my cat grain free food has always been the best option.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
Received free via influenster to test/review. I switched my one cat to this as my other one was having digestive issues and had to be on a prescription. She LOVED it. Normally she would leave food in the bowl after eating but she gobbled all of this up and it left her satisfied until her next feeding. Her previous food was also pretty top notch so I felt this helped maintain her health the best it could and didn't notice any changes in her, she still seems very healthy.
Kimberly B.
Nazareth, PA
I only buy this brand and kind for our cats. They will not eat anything else. However, one time there was a dead rat in one of our bags. Talk about disgusting. I called the factory and all they did was send me coupons. I was a little disappointed in that but I'm sure they have people call all the time and lie about things just to get free stuff. I wish it wasn't so expensive but oh well, my cats love it!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I usually feed my indoor kitty wet food and my outdoor kitties dry food. I was a little hesitant to try Purina because of all this stuff circulating about their products making animals sick but we just finished out a bag of this stuff and, not only did all three cats love it but, I see no signs of illness. I actually felt like I was doing something good for my kitties. We'll definitely be getting some more.
Katie B.
I have a medium hair calico cat who is VERY picky! This cat food is one that she has agreed to eat. It's less expensive than some of the alternatives, and still makes me feel good about feeding it to my cat. She not only is getting good food without all the additives, but I don't need to get a second job to pay for it! Win win!
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I recently switched to purina one smart blend of cat food because our cat developed an allergy to the previous brand we were using. She was losing hair, and was just all around miserable. After switching she was playful again, her appetite returned, and so did her fur.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC
My cat sure does love his food. We always by the giant cat food bags, it lasts us for months! Which is great especially since my dog has so many food allergies we need the enough money we can get.
Katharine C.
Platteville, WI
My vet recommended mixing this dry catfood with and Iams sensitive stomachs kibble, and this seems gentle on my picky cats wittle sensitive tummy.
Josie M.
Lincoln, NE
Our cats love this dry food and I love that it's good for them! I will never buy anything that doesn't have meat as the first ingredient!
Joanna M.
Atlanta
My cat likes this food and really anything chicken flavored. I like it because the first ingredient is chicken. I buy it in bulk.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I had a great experience with this stuff. Anyone see any negative affects after trying it?
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
After trying this I switched to it as the only brand I will buy for our two cats. We have one long hair and one short hair. They are both adult cats, well over a year and the older one (short hair) never seemed to have any problems with any food we bought but the younger one has plenty of hairball problems and threw up pretty often until I tried this brand. Now she doesn't seem to have any problems. They love it and we love it.