PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Small Bites Beef & Rice uploaded by Jody S.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Deliver a delightful taste and texture combo to your dog's dish with Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. The small, easy-to-eat, crunchy bites and tender morsels give him a taste dogs love, and real beef as the #1 ingredient lets you feel good about the dog food you serve to your faithful friend. This skin and coat formula is highly-digestible, so more nutrition goes to work inside your dog, and it includes zero fillers, so every high-quality ingredient has a purpose. Each serving is packed with protein to help support strong muscles, including a healthy heart, and natural sources of glucosamine support his joint health so that he can maintain his active lifestyle. Don't bother with dry dog food that he refuses to eat. Instead, give your dog lifelong smart nutrition when you fill his dish with this Purina ONE SmartBlend dry dog food recipe and watch as he savors every delicious bite.

Beef (Source Of Glucosamine), Rice Flour, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Beef Fat Naturally Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Soybean Meal, Oat Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Liver Flavor, Glycerin, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Sulfur. N-4169.

Jody S.
    Locust Grove, GA
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I have a 12 yr old Chocolate Lab & a 16 yr old Jack Russell Terrier. They have been eating this brand for over 5 years now. They seem to both really like it. Because they are both senior dogs I get them the small bites. Never had an issue with digestion or irritable stomachs. The price is reasonable for such a big bag.
    Jenna B.
    Sandwich, MA
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    One of my favorite dog food brands that's not sold at a vet hospital. It's a good price and lasts us with 3 dogs at home. They love the soft meaty bites mixed in with the kibble.
    Brooke D.
    Endicott, NY
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2
    My Boston Terrier, Percy has a sensitive stomach and has trouble eating certain brands of dog food. He is also picky which makes it very tough to find a brand for him. We love Purina one because he loves it and so does his stomach. It is also made with meat as the first ingredient which is important and impressive.
    Francis S.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 3
    The main reason I buy Purina One Smartblend is because the first ingredient isn't corn. It's meat. Corn is hard on a dog's digestive system and offers nothing for the dog's nutritional value. My senior dog has always enjoyed this food. Our newest addition (who is 4 now) has a very sensitive stomach on top of allergies. This is the only food she can eat that doesn't give her problems later. I sometimes switch up from lamb to beef or chicken but still in the Smartblend line. We have added this in that circle a few times and they seem to enjoy it. The only thing is they're so small that my 15 lb. sometimes just swallows them from being excited that it's dinner time. This doesn't cause any problems later (throwing up or digestion) but I would prefer she chew (to stimulate tarter build up, etc.). Definitely a good dog food; worth the price.
    Monica F.
    Dallas, TX
    I have four, yes, FOUR, dogs. I have 2 chihuahuas, a beagle, and a chihuahua beagle mix. It's hard to find a dog food that all them can eat because certain dog foods upset my dogs' stomach or sometimes the kibbles are too big for my chihuahuas. They all love this dog food. They have no digestive issues with it. Perfect size for my chihuahuas and my beagle.
    brenda g.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 4
    I tried this with my dog but she wouldn't eat it and she is not very picky so not sure what it is I gave it to my sister in law for her dog and she liked it. I like the price of this food especially because you can always find coupons for it which makes it even better priced. I may have to give it another try sometime
    Kaitlyn A.
    OCALA, FL
    My dogs don't like the beef and rice kind, but we have tried them on he chicken flavor with the chicken bites in them and we've never switched back to any brand. I have older dogs, so I get the kind that helps with joints and such, but overall, I recommend this brand of dog food!
    Carmen G.
    Tulsa, OK
    We chose the Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula since Monte is a small breed. He is usually very picky, but he gobbled it all up so quickly we had to give him a bit more the first time we gave it to him! He still loves it. I love that real beef is the #1 ingredient and has antioxidant blend, glucosamine, Omega-6, vitamin A, protein, calcium, fiber and vitamin E.
    Kinzie V.
    My 4 year old Yorkie/chihuahua loves this dog food! We considered switching him to something higher quality but he loves this food, tolerates it well and has no issues so I see no reason to switch. And it's very affordable!!
    Christina C.
    My Pomeranian poodle mix has been eating this since she was about 2 years old. She loves it. Doesn't upset her stomach or make her sick. The pieces are small which is good considering she's a small 10 pound dog.
    Brittany L.
    What does your pet like?

back