BY PURINA ONE

Purina one adult lamb & rice dry dog - 16.5 lb

PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Lamb & Rice Formula
  • "We used this for a couple years because it is one of the only name brand dog foods that doesn't have the first ingredient as cornmeal, but my dog actually didn't really like it." in 6 reviews
Angela C.
Ganado, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the look and texture of this food, and the quality of the ingredients is unbeatable for the price. My babies are picky eaters but this is the one dry food they will eat without anything added to it!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't personally use this Purinia food, I use the Purinia ProPlan food, however it is a lot more expensive and had to be bought from a vet office, or pet store. The Purinia one brand however can be bought at grocery stores, walmart, and other places and it's almost as good as the more expensive brand. The One even had sensitive stomach food. This is a good food and a cheaper alternative to proplan.
Angela G.
Ashland, AL
I have a lot of dogs.. a lot of dogs! And I go through a 44 pound bag of this a week. It's the only food that has pretty good ingredients in it and doesn't make them sick. One week the store was out of it, so we went for purina dog chow. All of my dogs got sick, and one started having bloody loose stools. He was taken to vets immediately and they said it was because the food had red food coloring in it and wasnt as good quality as the smartblend was. We discontinued the dog chow and went and bought a bag of smartblend. They all got better and the bloody stools went away. (He did have to be put on probiotics and antibiotics for it) we just stay with this all the time now. All my dogs love it..and my cats come up and eat it with them too..just a few pieces before it's gone. 😂
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. It has chunks of lamb bits and little triangles of rice. It’s a great mixture of your looking for something with no beef or chicken. It’s a great value and not expensive at all. You can find it at any grocery store or pet store. Highly recommend it. Good for dogs with allergies too!!
Brianna F.
We just recently started using this brand of food on our puppy. He doesn’t seem to interested. I love Purina as a brand. We may just need to find a good flavor for him. I spent $31 on a 32lb bag of food so I would say it’s a good price. I would definitely recommend Purina to other dog owners.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Another great option from Purina One. Both my babies loved this food, never had any problems or issues with it. Great price point, easily available and they loved it. Had to switch to a lower calorie food for my Corgi but otherwise would probably still have this in their rotation.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great food and my dog loves it! I love being able to see the meat chunks right there and my Pomeranian mix loves it too. We feed him twice a day and his weight is great for a low energy dog. And the price is great for what I feel is a pretty decent quality food.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only dog food I know buy for my dog. I was recommended this brand from my veterinary clinic. I have a pit bull that at one time was sick with parvovirus. I was advised once he got better to switch over to purina one and that’s what I’ve been buying him already for over a year. He was bore the day after Christmas this last year and he’s a pretty good size dogPURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Lamb & Rice Formula
Tori S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this product for my 2 dogs for 6 years and never had a problem with it. A couple months ago I bought a new 40 pound bag and when I opened it, there was plastic shavings all mixed in with their food. I called the company and complained and they sent me a coupon for a free bag. HOWEVER the coupon was for a 20 lb bag. Shortly after my experience I noticed the same problems all over Facebook of other dogs getting sick due to maggots in their food. I will never buy this product again.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
This dog food doesn’t upset my dogs stomach at all and it doesn’t give him diarrhea like some dog foods. Another thing that I really enjoy about this dog food is that it seems to really help his coat since he does have some skin allergies.
Paige S.
Seneca, SC
I'm thinking of switching my dogs to Purina One and wondering what others think. I've done some research and see it's only a 2 star food but I've heard good things about it from others. And you can't beat the price. What do y'all think?
Denisse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What difference in your dog have you noticed since they began eating Purina One?
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this a good product to feed my 4 year old dog daily? I really care about what he is eating.
Ashleigh P.
Ashtabula, OH
I buy this food for my dog, the lamb as well as the chicken and beef. He seems to enjoy all of the flavors? Is this a healthy food to purchase or am I giving my dog sawdust with flavoring added
Does this come in othere flavors?