PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Dog Food Lamb & Long Grain Rice Entree uploaded by Kristy D.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE SmartBlend Entrées are nutritionally complete for adult dogs, so you can feel confident you're providing the nutrition your dog needs to help promote a lifetime of good health, as well as the variety he loves to help keep him happy and satisfied.

Lamb and chicken broth, lamb, chicken, liver, meat by-products, turkey, long grain rice, oat meal, spinach, egg product, carrots, potatoes, potassium chloride, guar gum, carrageenan, salt, choline chloride, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, locust bean gum, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite. D-4222

Buy on Walmart
Nami M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs favorite wet food. She’s allergic to chicken so I can only feed her lamb beef or salmon kinds. Tried everything but this one is her favorite. She really enjoys this. Good price.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I accidentally purchased this, I'd wanted the non ground one in gravy. I ended up feeding this though since it was the last can I had. My large breed mixed dog loves the chunky Lamb and rice version of this so I didn't think it would matter if it was ground or not. Apparently I was wrong it took him double the time to eat this and he was looking at my like I'd ruined his day. It comes out in a can shaped clump and looks a lot like what I imagine a chicken Hash would look like. This has a really light color compared to the lamb chunks in the other can and there are green pieces in it which I'm assuming were some kind of vegetable. I saw no orange chucks like carrots even though they appear on the front, and I didn't see any rice either. This just didn't smell great too and at 1.25 a can its just too expensive for ground food. I will not be purchasing this again....
Sam S.
My dog likes this food, but she's on the smaller side - only about 20 lbs. She doesn't need much, maybe about a tablespoon sized amount mixed into her dry food. We usually cap the can and put it in the refrigerator until she eats another meal. This food gets harder to scoop as it gets cold. Also - my dog loves the juices that come in the can and this can doesn't contain a lot.
Rachael M.
Columbia, KY
I do not think this product is bad. The thing was is my dog has a very sensitive digestive track. We bought it at Walmart. He got kinda sick after eating it. He enjoyed the taste but his body did not agree with the food. Yes I would recommend it to other people.
Jana B.
Dog food is pretty gross to start with but my dog likes it. I think this is affordable. I bought it at walmart. I think it stinks and is disgusting but it doesn't make my dog sick like other foods. I have little dogs. I would by it again if the dogs like it.
Teresa S.
Bossier City, LA
My dogs love this. I do not feed then wet food a lot. But they get this mixed in their dry food for a treat once in a while. #makesthemhappy
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My dog Otis absolutely loves this food! I switched from alpo to this and it was a great decision. Better ingredients and better for him.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I buy wet dogfood that's healthy for her. The price was affordable . And I don't mind price when it comes to food Ginger will eat.
Nicole A.
Seattle, WA
Our dog was sick and was having trouble eating the hard dry food so we gave him this and he loved it! No problems with digestion!
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this for my dog to enjoy for an evening as a quick meal before getting another bag of dog food and he inhaled it!