Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Lamb & Long Grain Rice Entree uploaded by Kristy D.

BY PURINA

Purina One® Smartblend® Lamb & Long Grain Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground. see more...

Sam S.
Sam S.
My dog likes this food, but she's on the smaller side - only about 20 lbs. She doesn't need much, maybe about a tablespoon sized amount mixed into her dry food. We usually cap the can and put it in the refrigerator until she eats another meal. This food gets harder to scoop as it gets cold. Also - my dog loves the juices that come in the can and this can doesn't contain a lot.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Columbia, KY
I do not think this product is bad. The thing was is my dog has a very sensitive digestive track. We bought it at Walmart. He got kinda sick after eating it. He enjoyed the taste but his body did not agree with the food. Yes I would recommend it to other people.
Jana B.
Jana B.
Dog food is pretty gross to start with but my dog likes it. I think this is affordable. I bought it at walmart. I think it stinks and is disgusting but it doesn't make my dog sick like other foods. I have little dogs. I would by it again if the dogs like it.
rosemary B.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I buy wet dogfood that's healthy for her. The price was affordable . And I don't mind price when it comes to food Ginger will eat.
Gina L.
Gina L.
My putbull/boxer mix loves this stuff. She chomps it down like it's human food! Two thumbs up for lamb & long grain rice!
Donyella D.
Donyella D.
Kansas City, KS
My dogs love it when this is mixed with their try dog food! They are usually picky but not when it comes to this.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I ses this one before and my dog didn't like it he didn't even eat it. so I figure he don't like lamb
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Seattle, WA
Our dog was sick and was having trouble eating the hard dry food so we gave him this and he loved it! No problems with digestion!
Paul B.
Paul B.
Saint Louis, MO
Purina One Smartblend is a good dog food. I recommend it. Keeps our 2 pitbulls healthy. Thank you! 5- stars!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Another canned food that my dog enjoys
haven't had any problems with him eatting this as well