BY PURINA

Purina One® Smart Blend® Healthy Weight Formula Adult Premium Dog Food.
Inspired by nature, Advanced by Science™.
Tender meaty morsels.
Crunchy protein-packed bites.
25% less fat and 15% fewer calories than Purina One Smart Blend lamb & rice formula.
Real turkey #1 ingredient.
Omega-6.
Glucosamine.
Dual defense Antioxidant blend. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
I bought her the lamb one same size, it barely last her 6 months she devours it every time then get hiccups. She's a yorkiePoo 16 lbs eats about 1cup back then a day. Was on the pricey but not ridiculous end . I would reccomend it. Shot she probably was reccomending w her hyper self.
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this dog food for my two 70 pound pitbulls. One of them is allergic to chicken so the lamb and rice is perfect for her. It is really hard to find dog food that does not contain chicken or chicken by product. So this dog food is awesome! My dogs love it!
Brittney F.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs absolutely love this dog food! I have tried to give them others but this one has soft and hard pieces which I think they really like! Practically beg for this stuff!
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
My dog has been obsessed with this since day one. I've tried other brands before but he won't touch it. Purina is a good dog food brand and it's affordable! I usually pay about $1 per pound at my local target.
Amber Y.
I have a little pug and she is very sensitive to different foods. A lot of them make her sick, so I have to be very careful what I feed her. Tried this food out and she loved it right away. She has more energy, she isn't getting sick like she had been, and she has lost some weight. It's a great price also!
Patty G.
My dog loved this food. I like how it's so health for my Alaskan husky. You can see the pieces of meat in the bag of food
Jamie B.
Great brand of dog food for the price. The first ingredient being meat makes purchase this for my dog every time. He loves it
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
My dogs favorite food!
Love that the first ingredient listed is meat and that there are actual chunks of meat!
Breanna W.
Fort Stewart, GA
My dog absolutely loves this food! It is the only food I have found he doesn't play with.