Purina One SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Classic Ground Beef & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Claire M.
6 colors available

BY PURINA

Purina® One® Smartblend® Classic Ground Beef & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2X recommended antioxidant levels*.
(Zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min. see more...

• Has anyone had experience with this food helping ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone found or know if they sell the turkey and vension in a b...3 Answers
  • What specific Kind do you guys use? I am Currently using the Lamb a...6 Answers
Tara G.
Tara G.
Jacksonville, FL
Purina One is the brand of food my dog's vet has always recommended and she loves their wet food! Eats this stuff up like crazy.
karina a.
karina a.
I have a poddle mix and she was really picky until I bought her this brand which she loves and will eat it all:)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
My little schnauzer absolutely loves this stuff. He gets it a few times a week along with his dry purina food.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Our dogs have two different types of sensitivities and this food works for both of them...they like the taste too!
El Paso, TX
We recently switched to Purina One because our dog began loosing appetite with our other brand. We soon noticed he just didn't like the old brand.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Purina is a great dog food brand and very affordable! they have many different flavors
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I switched my dogs over to Purina after my vet said that Pedigree was horrible. My dogs are NUTS for this food. They absolutely love it. My beagle/chihuahua mix eats two bowls easily. Not only is it good for them but it has real chicken in it. The medium bag is a little pricey but my pups deserve the best.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
My dogs love this food, and I have fed this to them since they were puppies. Purina one is better than other cheaper foods, but is a good price compared to some of the other high end ones. I would definitely recommend it to any dog owner.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got a coupon for 3 free cans of this from PinchMe and my dog LOVES it. This kind does have a rather strong scent, which is why I only gave 4 stars, but I can't keep my dog away from it! He even had a sensitive stomach, but didn't get sick at all!
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
My Boston terrier loves this stuff! It smells gross and kind of strong but what dog food doesn't. It's a good price. I usually mix this in with his dry food and he loves it. I would recommend this brand to people
El Paso, TX
What specific Kind do you guys use? I am Currently using the Lamb and Rice Blend
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Rossford, OH
Has anyone found or know if they sell the turkey and vension in a bigger bag than the 27lbs? I have a 50 lbs boxer and he loves it and would like to buy it in a bigger quantity
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
Has anyone had experience with this food helping dogs with skin conditions from food allergies?