Purina One SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Classic Ground Beef & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Claire M.

BY PURINA

Purina® One® Smartblend® Classic Ground Beef & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2X recommended antioxidant levels*.
(Zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min. see more...

• Has anyone had experience with this food helping ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone found or know if they sell the turkey and vension in a...3 Answers
  • What specific Kind do you guys use? I am Currently using the Lamb...6 Answers
karina a.
I have a poddle mix and she was really picky until I bought her this brand which she loves and will eat it all:)
Laurient T.
Sayreville, NJ
I have two dogs (both yorkie mixes) and they love this stuff. I switched from a pricey brand because it was only available at pet stores, which was kind of inconvenient. I can find this at our grocery store and Target and it's usually on sale so the price fits our budget too.
candlet t.
Fairfield, OH
Honestly there is better out there for the price. Sure the first ingredient is Lamb, however it goes downhill from there. will not feed.

Lamb (source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, whole grain corn, whole grain wheat, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, calcium phosphate, glycerin, animal digest, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, salt, caramel color, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. U-4162
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
When we brought my rescue pup, Ellie, home, her tummy was upset from the stress of traveling to a new place. We bought Purina's One Smartblend for her and her digestive system calmed down immediately. She loves this stuff, especially the hunks of chicken mixed in with the kibble. She currently eats way too fast - a product of a greedy litter - so we've had to take measures to make sure she doesn't get sick, but she can't get enough of this stuff. I often take a few hunks of chicken out of the bag and give them to her as treats because it's the first thing she eats out of the bowl. I really like this brand and I like how well Ellie enjoys it, especially since I know Purina is a reliable brand that will keep my fur baby healthy and growing.
Bree L.
I have a 7 month old english bulldog. When I first picked him up from the breeder I thought she was going to tell me to go buy some expensive brand dog food because bulldogs are known for their skin issues. When she told me PurineOne Puppy I was surprised but skeptical. I was happy to find out how affordable it is and you can find it just about anywhere, even Walmart! My english bulldog loves this food and his coat is perfect! I get compliments everywhere I take him on his coat!
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
My four year old coonhound loves this! He's not picky at all but he absolutely goes crazy over this stuff. I always buy him the lamb and rice. I feel like that's his favorite. When we rescued him I started with beef pedigree and he shed all of his hair. Little did I know he's allergic to beef. So I immediately switched to this and have tried other but this is the one that causes the puddles of drool whenever I'm preparing it.
Kristin Z.
Chambersburg, PA
We started my puppy on this food when we got her, which she gobbled up at the start as it was probably a huge improvement on the cheap kibble she was previously given. However, she would only eat the chicken bits - leaving all of the other pieces, especially the little triangle bits, behind! We wound up throwing out so much food and eventually switched brands to try and find something she would eat all of. Thank goodness we only bought the little bag!
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
My dog was having some paw licking issues and the vet thought it might be a food allergy. She recommended this brand as an option to try that would addres some of the more common ingredients that dogs tend to be allergic to without breaking the bank. It is very affordable and my dog seems to like it. It does not eat it as quickly as some other things we have given him in the past but does it. Coat remains shiny and soft.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I switched my dogs over to Purina after my vet said that Pedigree was horrible. My dogs are NUTS for this food. They absolutely love it. My beagle/chihuahua mix eats two bowls easily. Not only is it good for them but it has real chicken in it. The medium bag is a little pricey but my pups deserve the best.
Lori D.
New Orleans, LA
Its hard to find a food that I can give all three of my dogs. The little ones need something that is light on their stomach and the big one needs something substantial so he won't eat my house. This works for them all. And on a funny, yet serious note, the puppy farts are more bearable with this food lol.
Oscar L.
El Paso, TX
What specific Kind do you guys use? I am Currently using the Lamb and Rice Blend
Samantha A.
Rossford, OH
Has anyone found or know if they sell the turkey and vension in a bigger bag than the 27lbs? I have a 50 lbs boxer and he loves it and would like to buy it in a bigger quantity
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
Has anyone had experience with this food helping dogs with skin conditions from food allergies?