PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Angela H.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

In our Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

Chicken (source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal digest, glycerin, calcium phosphate, caramel color, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. W-4154

Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
Florence, CO
My dog loves this blend. we have to watch her weight, so a good food is important to us.
Alicia P.
This stuff is one of the worst! It makes my dog has so much gas when she eats this!!
Courtney T.
Dogs like the food. They gobble it up every time it is put in front of them.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
First of all, my dogs will eat anything.... They are friends of all foods. But I like buying this food for them. I feel like it's not the crappiest food on the market but I'm not spending an arm and a leg buying natural organic stuff. My vet recommended it about 8 years ago and they've been eating it ever since.
Slo M.
pont sainte maxence
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. She can’t eat any others since I bought this one. Not very expensive. PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice