PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Angela H.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

In our Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

Chicken (source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal digest, glycerin, calcium phosphate, caramel color, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. W-4154

Buy on Amazon
Amy G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This dog food has been a hit for our Boxer. He has enjoyed it and finished every last bite for the past year. The pieces are big and the price is great.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
I have small Malteses so this is a little hard for them to eat. But even with the size of the food they still seem to enjoy it! Will buy again!
Rachel C.
Memphis , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My golden has a sensitive stomach. Purina One is the only brand that keeps him full AND healthy. So thankful that we found a brand he loves.
Dana S.
Minneapolis, MN
My dog got sick of a brand that was supposed to be better for her, and she stopped eating it. I purchased her this brand, and she loved it.
Haley P.
Mayville, ND
My four/five year old schnauzer loves his dry dog food! We buy it from Walmart or Amazon depending on when he gets low on dog food.
Jaime C.
Charlotte, MI
Great for my pup!! Our dogs are like family so we feed them accordingly Purina offers the very best for our four pawed kiddos!
Rhoneisha J.
Hazelwood, MO
When I adopted Bella this was all she was eating. She loves the moist pieces. It has a lot of grains which isn't always good
Nicholle P.
Mishawaka
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to dog food! Real animal meat is the first ingredient, it is a balanced formula and my dogs love it!
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO
It is fairly inexpensive and our dogs seem to really enjoy it. You get a decent amount for the price.
Hayley B.
Our lab is pretty picky and she really liked this for a while. It was great for our Burnese also