PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Angela H.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

In our Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

Chicken (source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal digest, glycerin, calcium phosphate, caramel color, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. W-4154

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I have two very active Huskies and this is the only food that keeps them full and happy. The shapes are fun to show my toddler because it looks like chunks of meat instead of kibble. It's the one dog food my dogs enjoy and eat without stuffing themselves. I've found it lasts longer than other foods for them because it has higher quality ingredients.
Sharon F.
My dog is a great dane. It is hard to find a dog food that gives him the nutrition that he needs plus keep him satisfied. This is his favorite food! Most foods that we have given him he will eat but, he gets bored or burnt out on fairly quickly. this is the only food he can eat everyday and look forward to it like it's a treat.
Stephanie R.
Love this brand! My dog is very picky and she loves this one!! She is also doesn't like to eat hard food because it's difficult for her to chew but this one is actually not that hard. My vet recommended it .
Amy R.
Georgetown, KY
My dogs love this product. The English Setter picks out the pieces of chicken, plays with them and then eats them. She leaves the actual kibble but I don't think it's because she doesn't like it. The our German Shepherd mix appears to have a healthier coat when he eats this food
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. We did the 28 day challenge and could tell a noticeable difference in his fur and eyes. He seemed to be more energetic and enjoyed the taste of the food. We had not tried this brand before so this was a great purchase on our behalf.
Aspen M.
Our dog loves this food! While it's pretty pricey, it's still a mid-range cost dog food and I appreciate that it has fewer ingredients that I've never heard of than other brands.
Chelsea S.
Canton, GA
We switched our dogs from Natures Recipe sensitive skin to Purina One, and have found that they are having dry skin issues once again. They seem to like the food, but it doesn't help with the issues we were hoping to address with our dogs diets.
Kyle A.
This is the brand I've been feeding my dog since I adopted her. It has a few different flavor options so I can mix it up for her without changing the food too much.
Heather T.
My dog absolutely loves this dog food. She's very picky and with other dog food would just leave it in her bowl all day, with purina one she actually eats it right away so I don't have to worry about her not eating!
Janelle R.
Mcpherson, KS
Our Maltese likes Purina One. We have had a difficult time finding brands and food that she liked, she much prefers table scraps, but Purina One is one that she will eat happily.