PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Lys E.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice uploaded by Angela H.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

In our Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, chicken blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

Chicken (source of glucosamine), brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal digest, glycerin, calcium phosphate, caramel color, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. W-4154

Buy on Walmart
Lys E.
Fresno, CA
My dog princess has eaten many brands of dog food, but this one is by far her favorite. I once seen an add on tv from Chewy.com saying you can get dog food cheaper online then in store. So i paid 11 dollars, but since I did auto pay I paid 10 for the bag. And I checked online that the same brands and weight of the bag is 15 dollars online from Petco.com. So yeah I did save a couple of dollars with chewy, but what I also love is that the food really has chicken in it! My dog eats all her food and is kept full, she has a lot more energy 😑 I can just tell she is a happy pup, and I love that😩 PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Rice
Angela H.
This by far has be the best dog food for the price for my fur babies. It has actual chunks of chicken mixed into the dried food. It is reasonably priced compared to the fancier brands that offer the same type of quality.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
My dogs go through periods where they either love this or hate this. They usually finish their meal eventually, but it's really weird. However, it's a good value and you get a lot of food for the low price.
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great for dogs with sensitive stomach. My dogs love this food and it keeps their tummies in good shape. I have been using this for about 3 years now and haven’t had any problems.
Dalynn B.
Des Allemands, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food yet! I have a Labrador that is almost 9 and she loves it. When i come home with another bag she starts jumping! It has helped with her energy and her coat is more beautiful than ever before!
Neally D.
Waco, TX
MY DOG LOVES THIS FOOD! I mean he loves food in general but more than the usual food we got him . I see him playing more and more active . My dog enjoys it so much! Definitely going to buy it again !!
Sam p.
pahrump
I have some picky dogs. With some sensitive tummy issues though one dont have that problem. This works for all 3. They actually eat it, no stink later on, so their tummies like it too.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog absolutely loved this stuff. He’s not once been sick off of it and it has amazing reviews on almost every website. It’s in the top 10 healthy dog foods on most recommended lists online. The vet agreed it is a decent brand. Price is in the middle not to cheap not to expensive. It’s also pretty easy to find
Heather H.
Concord, VA
This is the only food that my pups will eat. It is okay in price compared to other specialty brands and it's easy to pick up at about any store. It has crunchy and soft morsels. It seems pretty healthy as one of my pups has intentional issues and cannot digest many types of dog food. This one has been easy on his tummy. I would definitely recommend
Christina J.
Orlando, FL
My fur babies can be very picky. I buy food and they won't touch it. This they love and eat it better than many brands I have tried. We are sold on it in my house. The dogs pick out the soft meaty pieces first than come back for the harder pieces later.