Add a Photo

By PURINA
#333 in Dog Food
Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground.
Photo (1)
Ana C.
Ana C.

My dog seemed to enjoy it was at a good price seeing how big the can was pretty good size
Tina H.
Tina H.

This stuff is awesome for older dogs and I love this stuff my dogs happy and healthy
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX

I blend this food into my dog's dry kibbles for a nice treat. She really loves it!
Kimber S.
Kimber S.

My dog really loves this stuff, I just wish it had more organic ingredients.
Donyella D.
Donyella D.
Kansas City, KS

Chicken and brown rice! Great dog food! My 2 German shepereds love it......
Ally G.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL

I purchased this at my local pet store, and ever since my dogs won't eat their food unless this is mixed in with it! They devour it as soon as I put it in their bowl! It's amazing how just mixing a tablespoon in with their dry food can make such a difference!
glenda b.
glenda b.

This easy to open cam is great so that you do not make a mess when feeding your dog. Also the natural ingredients are not only great for your dog but they love the taste as well. I like to add this to my dry dog food to give as a treat to her diet she is on.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH

I got this not knowing what my dogs would think because they are picky well when I gave them a can they ate it within seconds so I started mixing it with their food and they just go crazy. They love it and I'm happy that they do.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

My dog love this kind of food instead of the dry one. This one in particular is the one my dog eats the most.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, Ca

My dog seriously love this food! And it doesn't stink up the house! Which is a plus!
Emi S.
Emi S.
Marion, VA

My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?

Join Now