Add a Photo

By PURINA
#325 in Dog Food
Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground.
Photo (1)
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

My dog love this kind of food instead of the dry one. This one in particular is the one my dog eats the most.
Danie'l W.
Danie'l W.
Moline, IL

Can't go wrong with Purina foods. Dogs love it, I love it! Easy to serve them, easy for them to eat.
Elissa B.
Elissa B.

My dog had to switch foods and we were told to try this one. Helped all the issues we were having.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona

A mi perro le encanta. Suelo comprarle 3 o 4 al mes y le encanta ademas confio mucho en esta marca
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky

Our dogs love this food! We do not buy anything else! This is a dog food that we can trust.
Ana C.
Ana C.

My dog seemed to enjoy it was at a good price seeing how big the can was pretty good size
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, Ca

My dog seriously love this food! And it doesn't stink up the house! Which is a plus!
Tina H.
Tina H.

This stuff is awesome for older dogs and I love this stuff my dogs happy and healthy
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX

I blend this food into my dog's dry kibbles for a nice treat. She really loves it!
Kimber S.
Kimber S.

My dog really loves this stuff, I just wish it had more organic ingredients.
Emi S.
Emi S.
Marion, VA

My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?

Join Now