Add a Photo

By PURINA
#333 in Dog Food
Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground.
Photo (1)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL

My dog loves this and she is particular about what she eats for some reason, but I on the other hand am not a fan of it because of the price and not enough coupons or access to coupons. Usually only use this when my dog has a tooth ache or a holiday. but love it.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL

This is a great dog food for our dog. Our Gorky became very picky in her old age and will only eat this canned food; she even prefers only the chicken and brown rice flavor!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX

We mix this product with our dogs dry food on a regular basis. He loves it, and it adds extra nutrition. I find it also fills him up. Allowing the dry food to last longer.
Michele W.
Michele W.

My dogs liked the addition of the Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food to their dry food. It added some protein and texture and made their meal more interesting.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Stanford, Ky

My Doberman had to have surgery so they put him on a strict diet. He would eat one can a day and it helped his digestive system.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Fernley, NV

Rice is the only thing mixed with dog food that helped put some weight on my underweight dog. Now he is healthier than ever!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR

Only purchase this occasionally if I have coupons. I don't typically feed wet food, this is more for a treat.
Danie'l W.
Danie'l W.
Moline, IL

Can't go wrong with Purina foods. Dogs love it, I love it! Easy to serve them, easy for them to eat.
Elissa B.
Elissa B.

My dog had to switch foods and we were told to try this one. Helped all the issues we were having.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky

Our dogs love this food! We do not buy anything else! This is a dog food that we can trust.
Emi S.
Emi S.
Marion, VA

My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?

Join Now