Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Cheryl W.Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Glory M.

BY PURINA

Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert
I'm not sure this food is really healthy for my dog. He stopped eating it after a couple of days. I'll just buy him the better quality brand he loves .
Anabel M.
My dog love this kind of food instead of the dry one. This one in particular is the one my dog eats the most.
Michele W.
My dogs liked the addition of the Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food to their dry food. It added some protein and texture and made their meal more interesting.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this at my local pet store, and ever since my dogs won't eat their food unless this is mixed in with it! They devour it as soon as I put it in their bowl! It's amazing how just mixing a tablespoon in with their dry food can make such a difference!
Kimber S.
My dog really loves this stuff, I just wish it had more organic ingredients.
Danie'l W.
Moline, IL
Can't go wrong with Purina foods. Dogs love it, I love it! Easy to serve them, easy for them to eat.
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH
I got this not knowing what my dogs would think because they are picky well when I gave them a can they ate it within seconds so I started mixing it with their food and they just go crazy. They love it and I'm happy that they do.
Alyssa B.
Fernley, NV
Rice is the only thing mixed with dog food that helped put some weight on my underweight dog. Now he is healthier than ever!!!
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
My dog seriously love this food! And it doesn't stink up the house! Which is a plus!
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky
Our dogs love this food! We do not buy anything else! This is a dog food that we can trust.
Emi S.
Marion, VA
My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?