Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Cheryl W.Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Glory M.

BY PURINA

Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
My dog loves this and she is particular about what she eats for some reason, but I on the other hand am not a fan of it because of the price and not enough coupons or access to coupons. Usually only use this when my dog has a tooth ache or a holiday. but love it.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
This is a great dog food for our dog. Our Gorky became very picky in her old age and will only eat this canned food; she even prefers only the chicken and brown rice flavor!
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Only purchase this occasionally if I have coupons. I don't typically feed wet food, this is more for a treat.
Elissa B.
My dog had to switch foods and we were told to try this one. Helped all the issues we were having.
Ana C.
My dog seemed to enjoy it was at a good price seeing how big the can was pretty good size
Tina H.
This stuff is awesome for older dogs and I love this stuff my dogs happy and healthy
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
I blend this food into my dog's dry kibbles for a nice treat. She really loves it!
Donyella D.
Kansas City, KS
Chicken and brown rice! Great dog food! My 2 German shepereds love it......
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this at my local pet store, and ever since my dogs won't eat their food unless this is mixed in with it! They devour it as soon as I put it in their bowl! It's amazing how just mixing a tablespoon in with their dry food can make such a difference!
glenda b.
This easy to open cam is great so that you do not make a mess when feeding your dog. Also the natural ingredients are not only great for your dog but they love the taste as well. I like to add this to my dry dog food to give as a treat to her diet she is on.
Emi S.
Marion, VA
My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?