PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Glory M.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Cheryl W.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Satisfy your dog's cravings and give him the nutrition he needs with Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Ground Chicken & Brown Rice Entree adult wet dog food. Made with real chicken, brown rice and oat meal, this recipe delivers the wholesome goodness you expect from a trusted brand. It features a highly digestible formula, so more nutrition goes to work inside your dog, and the SmartBlend of ingredients helps to provide complete and balanced nutrition for your adult dog. Because it's made with 0% fillers, this formula lets you rest easy knowing that every high-quality ingredient has a purpose. The tender, meaty morsels in every serving deliver the taste and texture dogs love, and the high protein helps to support your dog's strong muscles so he can maintain his active lifestyle. Make this Purina ONE SmartBlend recipe part of your dog's daily feeding routine, and give him lifelong smart nutrition in every bowlful.

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver, Meat By-Products, Brown Rice, Oat Meal, Spinach, Egg Product, Carrots, Potatoes, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. E-4221.

Julie E.
Buckeye
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 dogs and they all love this food. There hasn't been a flavor that they don't like. Plus, a bonus for me of course is that, Purina One doesn't have an overwhelming order like most wet dog foods.
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup gets this wet food in occasion as a treat. I don’t give it to him everyday due to the high liquid content seems to upset his stomach, but he’s very happy to get it on special occasions. He loves it so much!
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
My dog loves this and she is particular about what she eats for some reason, but I on the other hand am not a fan of it because of the price and not enough coupons or access to coupons. Usually only use this when my dog has a tooth ache or a holiday. but love it.
Julia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs typically eat dry dog food. I have a very hard time getting them to eat when we travel or take medications. We always stock up on this because they ALWAYS eat it when we are on the road and we don't have to worry about them being so anxious about travel they barely eat for days. They just really love it
Hayden Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We give wet food to my dog for a special treat and this is one flavor he absolutely loves. It's too much to give to him at once so we just put the other half in the fridge for the next day.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this at my local pet store, and ever since my dogs won't eat their food unless this is mixed in with it! They devour it as soon as I put it in their bowl! It's amazing how just mixing a tablespoon in with their dry food can make such a difference!
glenda b.
This easy to open cam is great so that you do not make a mess when feeding your dog. Also the natural ingredients are not only great for your dog but they love the taste as well. I like to add this to my dry dog food to give as a treat to her diet she is on.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
This is a great dog food for our dog. Our Gorky became very picky in her old age and will only eat this canned food; she even prefers only the chicken and brown rice flavor!
Kristin H.
mineral wells tx
We mix this product with our dogs dry food on a regular basis. He loves it, and it adds extra nutrition. I find it also fills him up. Allowing the dry food to last longer.
Larkin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got this for my dogs when I bought like 6 different kinds for them to test out. They loved it more than Eukanuba or Science Diet and it has a lot more protein than most other canned food. New favorite and very good price, too!
Emi S.
Marion, VA
My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?

Walmart