Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Glory M.Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Cheryl W.

BY PURINA

Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Classic ground. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup gets this wet food in occasion as a treat. I don’t give it to him everyday due to the high liquid content seems to upset his stomach, but he’s very happy to get it on special occasions. He loves it so much!
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
My dog loves this and she is particular about what she eats for some reason, but I on the other hand am not a fan of it because of the price and not enough coupons or access to coupons. Usually only use this when my dog has a tooth ache or a holiday. but love it.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this at my local pet store, and ever since my dogs won't eat their food unless this is mixed in with it! They devour it as soon as I put it in their bowl! It's amazing how just mixing a tablespoon in with their dry food can make such a difference!
glenda b.
This easy to open cam is great so that you do not make a mess when feeding your dog. Also the natural ingredients are not only great for your dog but they love the taste as well. I like to add this to my dry dog food to give as a treat to her diet she is on.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL
This is a great dog food for our dog. Our Gorky became very picky in her old age and will only eat this canned food; she even prefers only the chicken and brown rice flavor!
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
We mix this product with our dogs dry food on a regular basis. He loves it, and it adds extra nutrition. I find it also fills him up. Allowing the dry food to last longer.
Michele W.
My dogs liked the addition of the Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food to their dry food. It added some protein and texture and made their meal more interesting.
Brittany K.
Grove City, OH
I got this not knowing what my dogs would think because they are picky well when I gave them a can they ate it within seconds so I started mixing it with their food and they just go crazy. They love it and I'm happy that they do.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not sure this food is really healthy for my dog. He stopped eating it after a couple of days. I'll just buy him the better quality brand he loves .
Sydney S.
Stanford, KY
My Doberman had to have surgery so they put him on a strict diet. He would eat one can a day and it helped his digestive system.
Emi S.
Marion, VA
My dog seems to prefer the tender cuts to the classic ground. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions on improving the texture without adding too many calories?