Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Entree

Purina One® SmartBlend® Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Dog Food.
2X Recommended antioxidant levels (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
*AAFCO min.
Tender cuts in gravy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs typically eat dry dog food. I have a very hard time getting them to eat when we travel or take medications. We always stock up on this because they ALWAYS eat it when we are on the road and we don't have to worry about them being so anxious about travel they barely eat for days. They just really love it
Hayden Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We give wet food to my dog for a special treat and this is one flavor he absolutely loves. It's too much to give to him at once so we just put the other half in the fridge for the next day.
Larkin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got this for my dogs when I bought like 6 different kinds for them to test out. They loved it more than Eukanuba or Science Diet and it has a lot more protein than most other canned food. New favorite and very good price, too!
nerali m.
This is good quality food for my pet would like to buy it for me again because I really liked is super recommended and something super good that any dog ​​can ea
Jennifer J.
Tucson, AZ
I have 3 boxers. We add wet food to their dry food at dinner be cause they are so active they need the extra to maintain weight. Purina One has been a good option and the dogs seem to enjoy it.
Madison E.
Lincoln, NE
Imagine this is me singing I love my kids I love my kids I love my cat cat cat cat cats not kids I don't have any kids kids are stupid love my cat cat
Amanda L.
My dog absolutely loves this mixed in with her dry food! It's also very conveniently sold at most grocery stores with a very reasonable price.
Heather H.
Virgie, KY
My dog just absolutely loves this rift here and it really helps her and don't hurt her stomach she would choose this over anything else
Caitlin S.
Camby, IN
My dogs love this dog food however it did take them some time to get used to it. It is worth the price though and they really enjoy it.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
My pup loves this wet food mixed in with her dry (she's a little spoiled)! Her tail won't stop wagging when she's eating it!