PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Dog Food uploaded by Virag M.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

The vitamins and minerals in this food help support a complete and balanced diet for your dog, while the lamb and rice flavor will satisfy his or her cravings. Treat your dog to this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food for a delicious, healthy meal. The vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in this food help provide your pup with complete and balanced nutrition. He or she will love the savory, mouthwatering lamb and rice flavor. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Lamb & Rice Primary

Lamb Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Lamb (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Oat Meal, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Soy Flakes, Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Meal, Calcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Animal Digest, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity) and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (min) 150ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 0.35ppm Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the

Brittani O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to really like the lamb & rice version of this food, but it's a little pricey for being a grocery store dog food and I know it's not the best out there. My dog has been on this food for a few months now & our groomer just told us to switch to something else because our little pup's skin is kinda dry- which he told us is likely from the food since we use a good oatmeal doggy shampoo on him. For that reason, I won't be re-buying this food... but he LOVES the lamb chunks in it! It's a good cheaper option.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
I have a little lap dog that really likes this food. Other foods and treats mess with his stomach and make him sick but this does really well for him. It’s not any more expensive than any other dog food brand.
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs like it, they like the darker colored little pieces because they are more chewy. I'm satisfied with it. PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Dog Food
Stephanie R.
elkhorn
I was feeding my boys premium dog food and there coats were terrible. Purina One turned that around, it’s cost effective and I can grab it while I’m grocery shopping!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a dog that is actually allergic to chicken and not always easy to find affordable dog food that doesn’t contain any kind of chicken product. Then I found this food! So it is quite affordable compared to higher end brands only found at pet stores. Most retailers carry it. It goes on sale often and you can occasionally find coupons in the paper for it. My dogs love it too! Highly recommend this!
Sarah U.
My small chimix was on the chicken and rice formula for many years. She enjoyed it but it was difficult to get her to eat it consistently. I had to mix her food up some with some other food to get her to finish it. I eventually switched to another chicken and rice formula for another brand. I don't know if I would buy again.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoy this dog food. Other purina dog foods have upset their stomach and caused issues with their digestive system. This seems to be just the food for them. It can be found at any pet store or convenient store.
Debra S.
Hemet, CA
This product is a very good brand of dog food. My dogs really seem to enjoy eating it. It's a good price for the amount of pounds. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Aly R.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Bailey loves this food. We used to use chef Michael's and switched. It's similar and easy for him to eat as a small dog. He's a yorkie poo, about 11 pounds. We buy it at Kroger, Target, Food Lion, or Petsmart.
Genesis G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves this dog food! She has a sensitive stomach and has a tendency to throw up if we give her the wrong dog food, but ever since we gave her this food, she seems to be doing a lot better! We love this for her!

Target