BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Discover SmartBlend Sensitive Systems: As you're looking at this bag of SmartBlend, you might be wondering, what makes this food so smart? For starters, our nutritionists and food scientists are always asking, "Why?" We ask because we're inspired by.

Stephanie R.
Jenks, OK
We have a 50lb lab mix who has an extremely sensitive stomach. Purina One Sensitive Stomach is the only dog food that does not upset her stomach. It is very reasonably priced as well. Definitely recommend
Melissa R.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't tell if this is the right kind but we were given this to help our dog when she had a very upset stomach. It's simple ingredients and easy to digest (and a wet food so our pup loved it).
jennifer m.
Logan
Sensitive systems is decently priced and was recommended by our vet. One of our dogs loves it, the other doesn't really want it. Or our oldest it seems to still be harsh on his stomach but have had no problema with it otherwise. It smells horrible. Overall a good product.
Kelsey B.
Sevierville
We have a pup with allergies and this seems to help him with tour having to buy super expensive foodZ we’ve been feeding this to all our dogs since they were young and have had 0 problems.
Courtney K.
My dog has a sensitive stomach and is constantly getting sick off of other artificial dog foods. I needed something to help him, but also not take my whole paycheck for one bag of food! This worked great! He hasn't gotten sick since and he loves it!
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little pug has a very sensitive stomach, and we have recently tried switching her to this food. It has set so well with her, and she really seems to enjoy it. She has been vomiting less, and has also not had any sort of issues with diarrhea.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
My dog loves this and she is particular about what she eats for some reason, but I on the other hand am not a fan of it because of the price and not enough coupons or access to coupons. We get it in the 40 lb bag at sams because its the same price as the 35 lb bag at walmart.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food was perfect for our bigger dog who is a mix of boxer and I'm not sure what else. Haha! He has had a very sensitive stomach (vomiting any other type of food) since he was a puppy so when we found this he has been great!!
Paige W.
Painter, VA
We have a small mix breed dog who seems to have a delicate constitution. He is known for throwing up if he gets into people food or eating too much of even his own food. We have had to monitor him closely and protect him from himself. This has helped us in that endeavor.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This is the food that fuels my baby daily :) Purina is a great, reliable brand for dogs and my dog seems to enjoy the flavor of this as well. Have been repurchasing this for years
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can you purchase this dog food? My vet recommended it but I can't find it at my local pet stores so right now I've settled for a purina sensitive skin and stomach.