BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Serve your cat a plate of the deliciously crunchy bites and meaty, tender morsels she's been craving with Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend With Real Salmon adult dry cat food. We craft this natural recipe plus essential nutrients with real ingredients, including accents of real carrots and peas. Containing no artificial flavors or preservatives, this formula uses real salmon as the #1 ingredient to provide the protein your cat needs to support her strong muscles. The omega-6 fatty acids help nourish and maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat. Along with a great taste cats love, this meal delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. The antioxidant blend in this formula supports a strong immune system. Plus, the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque buildup and whiten teeth. This nutritious dry food for cats contains 0% fillers, meaning all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. It's no wonder that the Purina ONE cat food brand is veterinarian recommended.

• Has anyone ever had a problem with there cat having weird...1 Answers
  • What is the biggest size bag this is sold in?1 Answers
PURINA ONE® Salmon and Tuna Formula Dry Cat
  • "This is one of my cats favorite dry foods and shes very picky so Im glad she could eat this." in 1 review
Aria H.
La Joya, TX
Got sent this product for free by influenster in a voxbox.

My cat likes it. He didn't mind the switch. It has improved his daily activity. I think he's feeling healthier since he is an overweight cat. He did love it and I love that it's a healthier option for my cat.
Rosalin G.
I been using this food for my 2 female cats One Cat Purina One Salmon and Tuna Formula for the last 2 months and my cats really like it I don't know what it is about this food but when they use the kitty little box it does not small bad at all
Dana L.
Graysville, AL
This helped my boyfriends cat who was suffering from an allergy to the food she was eating. She is almost 14 now and is as healthy as ever thanks to Purina. She plays just like a kitten.
Kayla M.
My cats love this food. they rarely have hairballs and have not vomited with this food. Their coat shines and they shed less than before. Overall, I'm impressed with this food!
ashley k.
cleveland
My cat likes this food a lot more than the other Purina types and flavors. It is a bit expensive compared to some other brands, but you are paying more for better ingredients.
Auddy W.
Greattttt pet product....Purina One is very healthy for cats. Plus my cat loves tuna and salmon flavors. It's great to help maintain cats' weight
candace j.
This is the only food my picky kitty will eat. She is allergic to some foods so I was glad when I first tried this one out that she liked it!
Devon H.
Voorhees, NJ
Love this! use this and the turkey and chicken for my cat! he loves it and it has a pretty high protein concentration. He is not over weight!
Deanna  C.
Smithton, PA
My cats will only eat purine products! I've tried numerous other brands and they only use purina. I havnt found one they don't like yet.
Michelle C.
El Cajon, CA
Love this product I've boughten it a few times when there is a coupon in the mail would buy more if it wasn't so expensive.
Dana L.
Graysville, AL
What is the biggest size bag this is sold in?
rachel r.
Has anyone ever had a problem with there cat having weird poop after this? some cats are sensitive and wanted someone honest advise?