BY PURINA

Bring life to your feline's pallet with the tasty Purina One Smartblend recipes- specially formulated to meet the nutritional levels for all life stages. Balanced nutrition for the pet in your life. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Sole Package Weight: 3oz Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 78.0% Ash (max) 3.4% Vitamin A (min) 11,000 IU/KG Vitamin E (min) 60 IU/KG Taurine (min) 0.07% Omega 6-Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO cat food a nutrientsprofiles. see more...

Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I'm starting off at four stars because I'm in the beginning of the period of oneself challenge for my 5:10 it helped that these were on clearance for $0.57 at my local Petsmart even though my price point cutoff is on average $0.50 but I feel that it could be have the potential of the high quality product for my cats. I will post again in a few weeks and hopefully will change it from a 4 star review to a five star review wish me luck
Larissa R.
My cat seems to enjoy this more than the store brand and I believe by looking at the ingredients it is healthier for her. Canned food is excellent for healthy kidneys and a shiny coat.
Elise R.
Milan, MI
My cat seemed to enjoy this flavor of wet cat food more than the others. The can is a good size for the price and it's easily found in my local stores!
Belma K.
Charlotte, NC
I surprise my cat with canned food every once in a while! I like this one because it doesn't cause him to have an upset stomach!
shelby o.
Oldtown, ID
My cat typically eats dry food but this is one of the few wet foods he will actually eat,so that's a good thing!
Norma B.
Tulsa, OK
We loved this cat food! My cat is somewhat picky on his food, but he really loved this one. (Flaked Tuna)
Michael K.
Williamsburg, VA
My 2 cats both love ot, we give it to them in the mornings and it helps keep them ato a healthy weigjt
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
It's great consensus and my cat love this . Witch she a very pickie eater so this is a great product.
Brittany S.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gooooooooood
Cat loves it so muchhhhhh
Gisselle F.
One of my cats favorite can food. He can eat these everyday! Highlt recommend