Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food uploaded by Linden C.Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food uploaded by Katie V.

BY PURINA

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Turkey and Venison Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 15 lbs. Directions: 3 - 12 lbs.: 1/2 - 1-1/4 cups 13 - 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 - 1-2/3 cups 21 - 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 - 2-1/2 cups 36 - 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 - 3-1/8 cups 51 - 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 - 4 cups 76 - 100 lbs.: 4 - 5 cups More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition. If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 - 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directe see more...

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly reg...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
I looooove this product!!!!! We originally started with the Purina one salmon and that was amazing! Our dogs have a soft coat, lean body, and maybe tmi but nice firm stools. The only difference is when they were on the salmon their breath smelled like they had just straight up eaten a fish that washed up on a beach somewhere....ALL THE TIME... so we had to stop that one but this one has all the same benefits without the fish breath!! Seriously the only kind of dog food we buy! I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food more...
This brand of dog food is perfect for our household. My husband and I have three dogs; husky, german shepherd and mutt. They eat alot and we get the 40 pound bag from walmart. Our husky is almost 10 years old and acts like she's 5. They love this dog food and won't eat anything else. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a dog.
Cyndi W.
Delaware
Review for: Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food more...
Our dogs needed another type of dog food that would be good for digestion as one of our dogs has digestive problems & he needed a bit of protein added to their diet; this was recommended by my parents & once tried, it has been the best for my two dogs - a mixed large breed (lab) & our daschund; I highly recommend this dog food
Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
Review for: Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food more...
I used to feed my dogs Fromm Grain Free, which in theory is a really good pet food. But apparently one of my dogs was allergic to it, so we had to switch to something else. We tried Purina Smartblend True Instinct on a whim honestly because I had a coupon. But my dogs LOVE IT. They eat it all and don't try and pick out any of the pieces. Mommy loves it because it's very reasonably priced, you can find it at most grocery stores, and it's actually GOOD for my dogs.
Carey M.
Syracuse
I fed my dog this food when we were living on a budget, and not going to lie, she LOVED it. The pieces really look like meat chunks and it never gave her stomach any issues. HOWEVER after switching to blue buffalo food, her coat was twice as shiny and she lost the extra lbs I had noticed her gaining. She does have sensitive skin, so I'm impressed that the purina one formula did not cause any breakouts for her. I would reccomend this product if your on a budget, but the more expensive brands are definetly worth your money.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Turkey & Venison Adult Premium Dog Food 15 lb. Bag!! The higher protein and omega vitamins give them tons of energy and keeps their coat shiny and soft. I love that it's a high quality food, but still affordable for almost everyone and can be easily found at most stores!
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Review for: Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food more...
I have fed my golden retriever this ever since I rescued him and he has always loved it. It is a reasonable price that you can get at Walmart, Target, or basically any other pet store.
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs seem to enjoy this just fine. We have German Shepard's, and they are picky eaters. they only eat when they want to. They both eat this just fine when they are hungry.
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is the only dog food that keeps weight on my dog. He runs it off so fast he needs something high in protein. This is the only food that works.  The vet said that it was a fairly balanced option for dog food and that it was healthier than many other options.
Claudia V.
Abbeville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had bought a few off brands before and it didn't do her any justice. But this works wonders on my dog. It would make her coat shiner. She put on weight in a good way. She got muscular. Her fur was soft. It's amazing now I buy this brand most of the time.
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?