Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food uploaded by Katie V.Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food uploaded by Linden C.

BY PURINA

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Turkey and Venison Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 15 lbs. Directions: 3 - 12 lbs.: 1/2 - 1-1/4 cups 13 - 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 - 1-2/3 cups 21 - 35 lbs.: 1-2/3 - 2-1/2 cups 36 - 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 - 3-1/8 cups 51 - 75 lbs.: 3-1/8 - 4 cups 76 - 100 lbs.: 4 - 5 cups More than 100 lbs.: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. The feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level. Factors, such as a dog's metabolism, breed-size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered will affect the amount of food needed to maintain an ideal body condition. If you find your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and waist is visible when viewed from above. When switching to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the current food over 7 - 10 days to avoid dietary upset. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements unless specifically directe see more...

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs absolutely love Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Turkey & Venison Adult Premium Dog Food 15 lb. Bag!! The higher protein and omega vitamins give them tons of energy and keeps their coat shiny and soft. I love that it's a high quality food, but still affordable for almost everyone and can be easily found at most stores!
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
this is the only dog food that keeps weight on my dog. He runs it off so fast he needs something high in protein. This is the only food that works.  The vet said that it was a fairly balanced option for dog food and that it was healthier than many other options.
Stacia M.
Birdsboro, PA
Purina is a trrrific brand! Our dogs live the venison and their health is always perfect. It is affordable with coupons available. I can get it at my local target or Walmart which is nice. Our dogs enjoy this and I will always recommend it to any dog owner.
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
this is the food that we feed our dog, and probably always will! we went through a lot of foods before sticking with this one and the dog loves it plus i feel like it's really good for him. it's pricey but when it comes to something like your dog's well-being, it's more than worth it
Brady R.
Oskaloosa , IA
My hound dog loves this dog food. And it seems to agree well with his stomach. It has a good blend to keep your dog healthy. I don't like how the biggest bag I can find is 36 lbs and the price is pretty steep for the amount of food you get.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
This is the only food I feed my two little dogs. They both react well to it and after years of using it they don’t seem to be bored with it. It’s easy on their aging digestive systems and never cause a problem. It’s affordable and good for them.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
My dogs like it ok... they tend to pick out the darker bits and leave the lighter bits. I need to look into other brands, but they like brands that aren’t rated highly and contain more unhealthy ingredients.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Review for: Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA True Instinct Adult Dog Food
My dogs love this food! They love the meaty pieces of venison and the small bites of crunchy food. My dogs who usually eat small bites throughout the day will eat a full bowl of food in one sitting.
Sky R.
Lunenburg, MA
This is one of the only brands I trust to give my dog. I have a jack Russell mix, he loves the chunks of meat. His coat is shiny and soft. He is very healthy. For the price I think this is a really good option.
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert
I actually bought this for my dads dog, who is the pickiest dog ive ever met- he wont eat ANYTHING but people food (we got the dog from someone who wasn't able to take care of him) I got this food for my own dogs, and his dog came over and we were AMAZED when he walked up to the dog bowl and started munchin it up! He LOVED it. We have been buying it for him since and he still loves it just as much as he did on day one! It is inexpensive, a really good quality, and pets seem to LOVE it. I would recommend trying this product- you can find this food at many retailers as well as online.
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?