BY PURINA

Keep your 4-legged friend happy and healthy with this dog food. The food is formulated for sensitive systems and offers a delicious taste. Your canine companion will thank you when you serve Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Sensitive Systems Adult Dog Food. Ideal for adult dogs, the food offers a savory flavor and is specially formulated for your dog's sensitive systems. The food provides complete nutrition, without the need for additional supplements, to help your pet thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Sensitive Skin, Digestive Care Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Salmon (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Pearled Barley, Oat Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Salmon Meal (natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (Se) (min) 0.35mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg Glucosamine* (min) 350 ppm Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.7% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6% *Not recognized as an essential nut see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great dog food for the price. My Great Pyrenees has a grain allergy and used to get ear infections from it. Our vet recommended this food, since there is no corn or grain fillers. We haven't had an ear infection or allergy since, and our dogs love it. The only negative is their breath smells a little fishy, but it is worth it, since other grain free formulas cost so much more.
Sherri M.
Hampton
Had to start using a sensitive formula for my standard poodle. Chose this one by chance. It’s awesome he loves it and no more sick tummy for him. My mini poodle decided he liked it too. Now they both it it. Easy to find not expensive and my dogs love it. Win win.
Rosie P.
Tampa, FL
Started using this a couple months ago for my dog who has a sensitive stomach and she loves it! And so far so good I’ve noticed she’s doing a lot better with her stomach issues and I will continue to purchase
Alexsandra W.
Newport , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my dodge over to this food about two months ago and you can absolutely see the difference In their coat and overall health. It's completely worth the money and my dogs LOVE it!
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
My chihuahua has a reallllly sensitive stomach and this food has been really good for him. Usually when a food upsets his stomach, it will make him stomach bloated. This one has relieved the bloat!
Doris W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Pug dog who's 16 has a very sensitive stomach so I feed her this. She loves it and it doesn't bother her stomach. You can purchase this at any pet store or Walmart. I will continue buying this.
Kalene E.
I've had a dog with sensitivity problems, and it helped with all her problems. Best dog food for those dogs. I would highly recommend for any dog that has sensitive issues.
Amanda H.
High Springs, FL
This was the one dog food that didn't make our dog sick and he's been doing great on it ever since. He seems to have a lot of allergies and we couldn't afford an arm and a leg on food every month, so this was a great choice for our dogs.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
My dogs love Purina One Smartblenda Dog food. They won't eat any other brand. It is a great price and is made with great ingredients not just fillers that aren't good for them.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
We started using this when our 10 year old English Bulldog developed allergies and started loosing patches of fur. This worked great and was less expensive than some of the other brands
Arantxa O.