Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Leanne S.

BY PURINA

The vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in this food are formulated to help provide the complete and balanced nutrition that helps your dog thrive. Serve your dog a wholesome meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food. Your pup will love the delicious, flavorful taste and you will love the vitamins and minerals that help ensure your canine companion can thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Oat Meal, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0 Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.5% see more...

• Is this a good brand how does your pets like it 1 Answers
  • Someone told me that y'all dog food has been making puppies sick is...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dogs with stomach upset problems? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
My Prince Marshall loves this dog food. This has been by far his favorite of the ones we have tried. We have even tried wet food and he doesn't like it. He loves this one though. He is a Labrador retriever and he's very healthy doesn't over eat even if there is food in his bowl. I'm not sure if that's because he knows when his belly is full but when it's time to eat he certainly eats it all. Sometimes my nieces come over and they fill up his bowl even if he just ate but he will wait and eat it when it's time. It's very affordable as well we get the medium bag for $13.95 at our local supermarket. That will last him about a week.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Best dog food I've ever used. Marley she is very picky and I've bought the best and she hated it. She loved the cheapest food ever! Of course I wasn't okay with that! However when they came out with this I said why not try it and plus I was looking for weight health. She absolutely loves this food! I was so happy and amazed. They have the kibbles and then like a chunky chicken kibble I really don't know how to explain it. However she loves it and in my opinion this is the best doggie food!
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA
We have a boxer and we love giving him this food. He absolutely loves it and so do all the dogs we end up having to puppy sit. We buy the lamb and it's great for his skin and fur and easy on his stomach. We ONLY buy him this food because it's been great for him and he loves it.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
Our puppy loves the puppy version so much and our older dog kept trying to steal his cuddles so we decided to try the adult version as well and we're not disappointed! So happy that our fur babies have food that they love and we trust. We are a strictly purine one household!
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
This is the food that my dogs eat. Well, this brand anyway. It's costly, but I don't buy it in the household. They like it, it does good things for their costs and health. I personally feel it's on of the better dog foods out there available at grocery stores.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Belleville, IL
Pet Lover Expert
We have looked for a long time time for a good food for German Shepard mix. She likes this. The price isn't too bad. We usually buy the big bag and that usually lasts about a month to a month and a half.
Heather M.
Heather M.
My two Pitbulls love this food ! They will eat two blows a piece, they are picky when it comes to their food so if I can get them to eat just one whole bowl I'm happy but to get two I'm extremely happy !
Angela S.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
I buy this for our two older Newfoundland dogs and they love it! I had been buying one with Salmon in it, but they stopped eating it. This one has been great for them and they are quite healthy!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
My lab eats this and she loves it. Transitioned to the large breed adult after feeding her large breed puppy growing up. Her coat is always shiny and people always ask what I feed her.
Francie K.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought it for my staffy/pit mix she ate it and is slightly picky. I like that it has different textured foods like the little pieces of dried chicken!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for dogs with stomach upset problems?
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Is this a good brand how does your pets like it
Mindy T.
Mindy T.
Someone told me that y'all dog food has been making puppies sick is this ture