Purina One Purina ONEA SMARTBLENDA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Leanne S.

BY PURINA

The vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in this food are formulated to help provide the complete and balanced nutrition that helps your dog thrive. Serve your dog a wholesome meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food. Your pup will love the delicious, flavorful taste and you will love the vitamins and minerals that help ensure your canine companion can thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Oat Meal, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0 Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.5% see more...

• Is this a good brand how does your pets like it 1 Answers
  • Someone told me that y'all dog food has been making puppies sick ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dogs with stomach upset problems? 2 Answers
Tara M.
Rochester, MN
I have had this dog food for the past 3 years and I don't plane on changing anytime soon. The price is great, and it meets all of my dogs needs. I buy mine from Target - or it's even cheaper on Chewy.com when you set up an auto-shipment which is very convenient!!
Ashley T.
South Bend, IN
We have 3 dogs and they love Purina One Smartblend dog food. We've tried several different flavors and they love the meat chunks. I have been getting this food auto-delivered for over a year now through Amazon.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best dog food I've ever used. Marley she is very picky and I've bought the best and she hated it. She loved the cheapest food ever! Of course I wasn't okay with that! However when they came out with this I said why not try it and plus I was looking for weight health. She absolutely loves this food! I was so happy and amazed. They have the kibbles and then like a chunky chicken kibble I really don't know how to explain it. However she loves it and in my opinion this is the best doggie food!
Angel R.
Matamoras
I have a dog who is allergic to alot of stuff. This is the food we normally give him but there was a time we had trouble finding this food so we gave him a differant flavor and he broke out in hives so the we tried another brand grain free and his hives got worse. when we were able to find this food again we bought the biggest bag we can find and keep a backup bag, so that hopefully we never have to deal with the hives again.Thank you for having a food that my dog loves and can eat. yes i recommend this to others.
Kelly Z.
Love this food for our 3 year old pup Tank.  He's a mix breed (Dane & Lab) and it works well with his sensitive tummy and fills him up.  I love the visible chunks of chicken. I will continue to use this product.
Jordan F.
Douglas, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My great dane Amigo loves this dog food. He has an extremely sensitive stomach and this doesn't upset it at all. Having such a large dog breed it is hard to find a dog food with good ingredients at a decent price and this stuff is perfect. This is the only food we buy.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
My Prince Marshall loves this dog food. This has been by far his favorite of the ones we have tried. We have even tried wet food and he doesn't like it. He loves this one though. He is a Labrador retriever and he's very healthy doesn't over eat even if there is food in his bowl. I'm not sure if that's because he knows when his belly is full but when it's time to eat he certainly eats it all. Sometimes my nieces come over and they fill up his bowl even if he just ate but he will wait and eat it when it's time. It's very affordable as well we get the medium bag for $13.95 at our local supermarket. That will last him about a week.
Sara S.
Saint albans, WV
I own 2 great danes that love this food!!! My female Dane use to have bowel issues but after switching to Purina one large breed we haven't had anymore issues! Love Purina
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the only foods I have found that agrees my dog. Keeps in fit and trim without having to overfeed and it helps his sensitive stomach. Also super affordable
Tiffany K.
Roselle, IL
My pug/bulldog mix has a sensitive stomach, so previously we were only giving him a 6 ingredient pet food that seemed to be working pretty well other then the fact it looked like cocoa puffs and wasn't very appeasing to him. We were given a free sample of the salmon version and my dog loved it right away. We had to wean him on it by giving him half and half and he would always eat the Purina first. He did get some pretty stinky farts from the salmon kind, so we switch to the turkey version. Seems to be better. It's a quality dog food, for a great price. I would recommend!

I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this good for dogs with stomach upset problems?
Mindy T.
Someone told me that y'all dog food has been making puppies sick is this ture
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Is this a good brand how does your pets like it