PURINA ONE® Pairings Salmon & Trout Recipe in Sauce Premium Cat Food

BY PURINA ONE

Purina ONE SmartBlend Parings Salmon & Trout Recipe in Sauce is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

PURINA ONE® Pairings Salmon & Trout Recipe in Sauce Premium Cat Food
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the Purina one line. My cats love this food. I only use a little of it in their dry food and they go crazy with the smell. Price point it’s affordable and I do like the quality of food. My dog tries to eat it too.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
We have 2 cats living in our household...one is about a year old and the other one is going on 14 years! they both love this food! I mean, no matter when I pop the can open, they both come running and always get happy when I give them the salmon and trout. For some reason, I think they both like this because of the sauce that's covering the food....after all the chunks are gone they spend the next 5 minutes licking the bowls clean!!!
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I swear my cat was in love with this type of food for the longest time. It was so crazy because after a while I think he became tired of it and now I only feed it to him every now and then.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my cats really love it! They are pretty picky about their food and it took us a while to find something they would actually eat and they seem to really enjoy this!
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
We've used this for years. We started when one of my cats kept having urinary problems. Wet food is best but not always doable. Purina's urinary tract food is a good alternative.
Laura R.
Shelbyville, KY
Purina one is a great brand of cat food. my cat loves this brand the best he loves all the flavors the brand offers. Purina one is a great brand and very affordable.
Mark L.
My cat seemed to like it quite a bit. Now, to be fair, this is not the cheapest wet food out there. But, the quality has always been high, so it is hard to give this much of a negative rating.
Liz P.
Redwood City, CA
Having a picky cat when it comes to food was a challenge until I tried this product. Now I have more choices when shopping for my cats food.
Mandy G.
Might just be her but my picky little kitty won't eat this. Looks and smells like any other wet cat food to me though.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
My cats absolutely LOVE the Purina ONE SmartBlend Pairings Salmon & Trout Recipe in Sauce. They DEVOUR it!!!
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
How healthy is it for your cat to eat salmon on a daily basis. Is it too fatty?

Walmart