Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb Bag

See the Difference Guaranteed We're so sure you'll see a healthy difference in your dog, we're offering a money-back guarantee. If this product has not met your expectations, we will gladly refund your purchase price. Cut out the "Best If Used By" date box and weight circle from this bag. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Satisfaction Guarantee, Office of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779. Offer good only in USA, APOs and FPOs. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient Formulated for large breed adult dogs Natural sources of glucosamine to help support healthy joints High protein helps to support his strong muscles and heart Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain his healthy skin and coat Antioxidant blend helps support a strong immune system Vitamins E and A promote bright eyes Delight your large breed dog with the wholesome goodness of Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Large Breed Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken is the number one ingredient in this delicious recipe, and the unique combination of tender, protein-rich meaty morsels and crunchy kibble delivers the tastes and textures he can't get enough of at feeding time. This premium dry dog food is formulated to help maintain his ideal body condition and joint health, so you can feel good about the food you serve him every day. High protein helps to support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. Because this dry dog food is made with zero fillers, you can rest easy knowing that every high-quality ingredient has a purpose. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition in every serving, this Purina ONE SmartBlend formula helps to support your dog's lifelong whole body health. Tend to your dog's nutritional needs and give him a great-tasting meal he loves with Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Large Breed Formula adult dry dog food. A dual-defense antioxidant blend, which includes vitamins A and E and the minerals zinc and selenium, helps to support your dog's strong immune system and promote bright eyes. This formula is highly digestible, so more nutrition goes to work inside your dog. A natural source of glucosamine promotes joint health, and omega-6 fatty acids in every serving help to support his healthy skin and coat to keep him looking his best. Crunchy kibble in every bite helps to keep his teeth clean and his gums healthy, while the tender, meaty morsels give him something to sink his teeth into. Serve this dry dog food according to the feeding instructions based on your dog's weight, and make it a regular part of his daily diet. For even more great tastes and textures, let your dog explore our complete line of Purina ONE SmartBlend wet and dry dog food formulas. When nature's ingredients are blended together with scientific precision, they provide the balanced nutrition your pet needs. Purina ONE SmartBlend recipes feature high-quality ingredients, and they are formulated to meet or exceed AAFCO guidelines. We know you care about where your dog's meals come from, which is why we manufacture this recipe in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Each batch undergoes checks for quality and safety at every step in the production process, giving you peace of mind every time you reach for a bag. Purina ONE is committed to delivering whole body health for your dog today and tomorrow, and we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog's life.

Are there any pet lovers here Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb. Bag ? This is what I feed my 160 lb great dane and he seems happy with it but sometimes I have to add wet food or human food to get him to eat. Any suggestions?
Iff you had or are currently using this dog food. Have you know any difference in the way your dog feels?
Is the size of the kibble the same as the other Purina foods? My golden retriever eats so fast and I’m wondering if we get larger kibble, maybe it would slow her down?
Start your review of Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb. Bag!
joylynn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog enjoys his dog food twice a day. Not an expensive item. Will keep on buying. Would recommend for other bogies. Makes my pups fur look good so not sure if that's a plus or just got lucky. I know protein is good for him according to his vet. Glad he likes it.
Jeanette T.
Commercial Pt, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have tried several brands but Purina One seems to be the best for my dogs. I have 2 boxers. They seem to like this brand of dry dog food best.
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
We've been feeding this to our doggo for about a year now. We were doing blue Buffalo but switched to this and she does so much better on it. She always scarfs it down. Its not expensive last our one dog about a month a half maybe two months for the big 40lb bag
Anika R.
Holly Hill
Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb. Bag uploaded by Anika R.
I get the 57lb bag from Sams Club! My dog is spoilt and we just changed her dog food and she Loved this. She will clean her bowl every time. No improvement to this product is needed. It did meet my expectations and I would recommend this product to other pet owners. My coworker has 3 pits and she has used this product for years. Strongly recommends it also
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Scouts new food ! I get this at tractor supply! It’s kinda pricey but worth it for my huskies !! He is getting bigger and this food is actually really good for him ! (His poops okay) I’d recommend this ! It’s worth it!
Victoria S.
Bridge City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb. Bag uploaded by Victoria S.
My dog Buzz gets compliments on his coat all the time! And I really have this formula to thank for that. I have fed him purina smart blend since he was a puppy, and he has been on the adult formula for just a year now and still I wouldn’t ever go to anything else!
Kelsey W.
Clinton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb. Bag uploaded by Kelsey W.
This large breed dog food was perfect for my growing golden retriever puppy. He always maintained a healthy weight and he loved the meaty morsels that purina one has to offer. Always excited for his food and has never caused any stomach issues.
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula - 40 lb. Bag uploaded by Dawn M.
I don’t personally know how it tastes but but my Maggie seems to love it! This product was actually recommended y my vet-he’s a firm supporter of Purina products. My sweet girl is going on 14 so he said any of their senior blends would be great. This is our second bag as we recently changed from another brand. So far she seems to love it. The price is much more affordable than the other brand we previously bought.
michelle K.
I have 1 95 lb all American bully and 2 pits and all of them love this kibble. It has everything they need to grow big and strong.
Heather R.
Janesville, WI
My rescue pup has a very finicky digestive system from the neglect he went through. Unfortunately, this food wasn't a home run for him due to his stomach issues