Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 311lb Bag

Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag

Dry dog food with real lamb as the first ingredient, blended with other high-quality protein sources helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart.

Great Dane with a sensitive tummy, looking for new food options and lamb seems to be better for him than chicken. Thoughts?
How is this flavor? My pups tend to be picky eaters and I have to change foods often - any recommendations for this food with 6 month old Shih Tzu’s?
Does anyone know if all Purina food is vet recommended?
Start your review of Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We used this for a couple years because it is one of the only name brand dog foods that doesn't have the first ingredient as cornmeal, but my dog actually didn't really like it.in reviews
April W.
Lenoir, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag uploaded by April W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for my dogs and they love it. They eat a lot more dog food now though. Also they have one for hip support and after about a month of using this I noticed my dog was walking so much better. She has a hip problem.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,423 reviews
Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag uploaded by Juanita H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
OK influencers I debated whether to put this on here or not but I figure that you deserve to know don’t ever buy Purina one dog food for your dog my sons great Dane died from using Parina one he went into the vet didn’t know what was wrong with him he wouldn’t eat wouldn’t drink they found out that the toxins in his liver was 10 times the amount he should’ve had within three days he had a seizure and died when doing the autopsy the vet said Purina one dog food was the reason So with a heavy heart I write this I just thought you deserve to know
Alora R.
Frankston
Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag uploaded by Alora R.
My dog absolutely loves this food! I couldn’t find very many dog foods that she could keep down because she has a very sensitive stomach. I’ve also noticed her fur coat looks a lot more shiny since I’ve been feeding her this food. I would definitely recommend if your dog had a sensitive stomach!!
Sydni M.
Maryville, TN
Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag uploaded by Sydni M.
Excellent product ! Will continue to buy it for my pupper he will not eat any other brand! We always switch between the lamb and rice and the chicken and rice because our dog can’t eat anything else but he eats it right up and no issues!!
Marna K.
Minneola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina ONE Natural Dry Dog Food, SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula - 31.1lb Bag uploaded by Marna K.
Our dogs love Purina One and everyone fights to get their own bowl ( and yes everyone has their own bowl with the same food). Great product for the price.
Amber P.
Kronenwetter, WI
We have always used this for our boxer who is 5 and have never had any issues. She wouldn't easy other dry dog food but scarfs this down!
Heather L.
Morning sun , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a very good food! The broader we got our dog from highly recommend it and our dog has loved it and had no problems with it’
Lisanne B.
Clarkston
My dogs have been on all the different flavors of Purina One Smartblend formula.  They enjoy them all. My dogs have all been healthy their entire lives, each living to be 15 yrs and older!  Definitely my go to!
Michelle R.
COCHRAN, GA
Very good food for dogs with food sensitivities. My dogs loved it but it's hard to find in my area.
Latasha D.
Palm Bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
After switching my dogs to purina one lamb, they have not had any reactions like they have had with other dog foods. I also like that this dog food doesn't smell like old card board, it actually smells like decent food. The lamb one seems to be the best for all the dogs we have had.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan W.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
il y a 2 ans
Maria D. il y a 2 ans
My dog eats annamaet. My pupp actually used to be on one of the Purina foods before I switched her and I’m so glad I got her off of that. I started working a field where I had to learn in depth about ingredients and what’s in pets food and Purina is one of the worst. Since switching I’ve seen such an improvement in her skin and coat, and she has so much more energy and isn’t as sluggish.