purina one natural dry dog food; smartblend chicken & rice formula -

See the Difference Guaranteed. We're so sure you'll see a healthy difference in your dog, we're offering a money-back guarantee. If this product has not met your expectations, we will gladly refund your purchase price. Cut out the "Best If Used By" date box and weight circle from this bag. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Satisfaction Guarantee, PO Box 1326, Wilkes Barre, PA 18703. Offer good only in USA, APOs and FPOs. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient Dual-defense antioxidant blend to help support a strong immune system Natural sources of glucosamine help to support healthy joints Protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels and crunchy kibble for a taste dogs love High protein helps to support strong muscles Omega-6 fatty acids help to support his healthy skin and coat 0% fillers means all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose Give your dog a delicious meal inspired by the science of nature when you serve Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient in this recipe, and it's blended with other high-quality protein sources to help support your dog's strong muscles and a healthy heart. The combination of protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels and crunchy kibble delivers a tempting texture your dog can't resist, and a pet food formula made with 0% fillers means that every ingredient in this dry dog food has a purpose. With its highly-digestible formula, this wholesome recipe helps to ensure more nutrition goes to work inside your dog, and natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints. Rest easy knowing he's getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support his lifelong whole-body health, and watch as he delights in every bite of this Purina ONE SmartBlend recipe. Tempt your dog at mealtime with Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Different kibble shapes add enjoyment at mealtime, and real chicken gives him the satisfying taste he craves. Each serving of dog food contains a dual-defense antioxidant blend, including vitamins E & A along with minerals zinc and selenium, to support his strong immune system, and natural sources of glucosamine help support joint health. Omega-6 fatty acids help to support his healthy skin and coat, and the SmartBlend of ingredients helps to deliver complete and balanced nutrition. Serve this dry dog food according to the feeding instructions based on his weight, and make it a delicious part of his daily diet. For even more variety at mealtime, let your faithful friend explore our complete line of Purina ONE SmartBlend wet and dry dog food formulas so he can choose the tastes and textures he loves best. Your dog is a beloved member of your family, and you want him to feel like family by giving him wholesome, nutritious meals he can enjoy. That's why we formulate this dry dog food with high-quality ingredients. We proudly produce this recipe in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities, so you know exactly where his meals are coming from. Our team of experts performs rigorous checks for quality and safety throughout the production process to give you added peace of mind every time you fill his dish with our food for dogs. At Purina, we have over 90 years of experience pushing pet nutrition forward, and we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog's life. Offer up Purina ONE SmartBlend Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food as the main course at mealtime, and show your dog how much you value his health and happiness.

With all of Petco going artificial free how will purina make changes to their dog food? Petco doesn’t even sell it anymore so I’m curious [product:purina-one-smartblend-chicken-rice-formula-natural-adult-dog-food]
Best dog food for multiple dog household? Sizes ranging from small breed to large breed. [product:purina-one-smartblend-chicken-rice-formula-natural-adult-dog-food] [product:purina-one-smartblend-large-breed-puppy-formula-dog-food] [product:purina-one-smartblend-adult-lamb-rice-formula] [product:cravetm-with-protein-from-salmon-ocean-fish-dog-food-32-oz-bag] [product:cravetm-with-protein-from-lamb-venison-1-years-premium-dog-food-12-lb-bag] [product:pedigree-adult-complete-nutrition-roasted-chicken-rice-and-vegetable-flavor-dog-food]
I have 2 small breed dogs does anyone use [product:purina-one-smartblend-chicken-rice-formula-natural-adult-dog-food] with your small breed?
Start your review of purina one natural dry dog food; smartblend chicken & rice formula - !
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried a lot of different types of dog food and this one is my dachshunds favorite. I have tried expensive name foods from Petsmart but they always want this one. I noticed if I take them off of this dog food that their coat isn’t as shiny, their eyes aren’t as bright, and they don’t have as much energy. But is soon as I give them this for dinner they immediately start looking and feeling better. As long as this this food provide nutritional Benefits I will feed it to my dogs.
Lancaster, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
purina one natural dry dog food; smartblend chicken & rice formula -  uploaded by Sandra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have actually experienced our dogs (I have one more) being pretty picky when it comes to their food! We try to make them homemade healthy foods to eat which have included chicken and rice, so this was the perfect blend for him! Quite affordable and lasts him a while even though he is a growing puppy.
I loved the way my furry girl gobbled this up the first few times I bought this flavor for her. I do believe she likes it better than her current brand of food. I have a Labrador & Pit mix which can consume quite a bit of food at feed time. Its a bit expensive for us to buy all of the time 😕 purina one natural dry dog food; smartblend chicken & rice formula -
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 8 year old Yorki who is very very picky. Since he came home it was tough trying to figure out what he liked since most stuff he didn't he would just spit it out lol. But one day I picked something at random and it happens to be this and he loves it. I get the 30 or 20 pound bag off of Amazon for about 28 dollars. It last him a long time since he's a little guy
Reynoldsburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puperonies love this stuff!! It's a little on the pricy side, so we mix this in with the big bag of Purina Dog Food, 37.5 lb (17.0 kg) . They always pick out the chunks first that look like chicken cutlets, it's so funny to watch. They really must love it, they're always in the clean plate club ❤
Saint James
I've adopted a pitbull who was fed mostly table food making her VERY picky. If I didn't add table food to her dog food she would not touch it. After going through almost every brand I finally found a food she'll eat & her energy is now up! 5 Mil Nitrile Gloves Powder-Free Large100 Pc
Saint Louis, MO
My dog loved the food sample because it is already the food we feed her! It keeps her coat looking shiny and super soft as well as keeping her energized and ready for whatever adventures we embark on that day. It's a great food with honest ingredients!
Leesburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
purina one natural dry dog food; smartblend chicken & rice formula -  uploaded by Cécile F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I am super picky about what I feed my dog. She’s a super active hound/pit mix. She needs good nutriments to carry on all our activities and be healthy. Purina one have real ingredients. The main ingredient is chicken, not flavor. And she loves it !
Theodore, AL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I feed this two my Aussie and he loves it. I switch up the flavor that I get sometimes but the chicken is what he seems to enjoy the best. It is fairly priced and is a healthier option than some of the other dog foods out there!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dog food I will buy to feed my dogs. The first ingredient is real chicken which is what I always look for. I like to make sure I’m feeding my dogs real based dog food and not processed dog food.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Selma, NC