Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
PURINA ONE Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food

PURINA ONE® Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food

Description:

Give your puppy the best possible start with the Purina ONE SmartBlend Large Breed Puppy Formula Puppy Premium Dry Dog Food. This premium dry puppy food is packed full of nutrients to help a growing dog. A special-formulated food based on natural ingredients such as chicken and rice, Purina provides all the goodness your puppy needs for healthy joints, growth and a shiny coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PURINA ONE® Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Zoey V.
My puppy isn’t a huge kibble fan, he loves raw meat. So I have to mix it with raw meat
Jamie A.
Waseca, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loved the shredded chicken in this but quickly got bored with the flavor. A Beef or Salmon flavor would be great for picky pups. My guy likes variety.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PURINA ONE® Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food uploaded by Lesa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great puppy food for a large pup, we feed our Golden Retreiver this he is 4 months old and weighs 26.0 lbs he loves mealtime ! So happy our veterinarian told us to feed our boy this food to keep him healthy and happy !
Cierra S.
Brookings, SD
My dogs love this, but the pieces are pretty big and sometimes cause them to choke if they eat too fast.
Amanda C.
Locust Grove, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Mom has a Great Dane and this is what she feeds her. It keeps her coat shiny and soft and Faline (the Great Dane) is a very happy and healthy girl. She eats it just fine and doesn't leave any left in her bowl afterwards.
Amber S.
Palmyra, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My goldendoodle gets only the very best when it comes to her food! I asked my father what she recommended I feed the little one and purina one was her first recommendation! She said it is what she feeds her goldendoodle! If it is good enough for my vet, its perfect for me!
Stephane M.
Peoria, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fed this to my puppy, it was pretty good. He liked it ,I wish the would make a bigger bag
Tyea M.
Huntington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog ate it. He didn't get sick like he does with some dog foods. He has a healthy and shiney coat too. Any pup would be happy with this dog food.
Matt K.
Galloway, OH
This is our go to food for our dogs when they are under 2 years old. Keeps their energy levels high and keeps them on the move. No stomach upset noted and no issues with finicky dogs. Highly recommend.
Megan W.
Powhatan
Have used this for both my GSD puppies. They absolutely love it and our older dog Is always trying to steal it out of their bowls. My oldest is a year and a half and I still feed him this and he's big and healthy

Looking for your answer?