BY PURINA ONE

Description:

In our Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food, real chicken is our first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed dog is a balancing act.An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them live large, healthy and strong. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

Chicken, brewer's rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, soybean meal, whole grain corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pea fiber, oat meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, glycerin, salt, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, caramel color, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), biotin, sodium selenite. C-4180

Amber P.
Lafayette, LA
My dogs do well on this food. Good price, great food. I like that there is real dried chunks of meat in the food. My large breed dogs filled out on this food and look great.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I have used this product for our German Sheppard lab mix. He loves it and he is growing to be a big strong and health dog. This dog food not only is healthy for our dog but also seems very satisfying for him. We purchase our dog at Walmart and this is our go to dog food for our big dog.
Joanna J.
My dog absolutely loves this food. she is an outside dog, and very active, so she needs good quality food to restore all those calories she burns off. we tried offbrand food because it was less expensive, but in the end this food is worth the slightly higher price
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
My dog doesn't like dry food but he has to deal because it's good for him. I mix frozen peas in so that there is at least a little something interesting in there. This is totally uninteresting dog food, but so far I don't think there has been a recall.
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
My dog loves this! I mix in some boiled chicken and he gobbles it up. He's a healthy and happy 6 year old pup. I get my purina from target and have never had any problems with it. It's also gentle on my dog's stomach. I'd definitely recommend this!
Nikki A.
Hampton, VA
Great product and my dogs love the taste. Good ingredients and great price. I used this product after my dog had some food allergies and everything cleared up, he wouldn't eat the science diet food...I guess it was to bland for him.
Paige S.
Seneca, SC
We just recently switched to Purina One after deciding to foster (and adopt) a boxer. We were using a different, more expensive food, but she was eating us out of house and home. All three of our dogs really seem to enjoy the new food and actually have more energy now. Their coats all look healthy too. So far, so good!
Jennifer S.
Covina , CA
My dog loved this he went crazy when I gave this to him to eat. I think it looked pretty good as well not sure how good it taste lol I'm not going to eat it but judging by his reaction I say it must be delicious.
Bethany H.
Saint Louis, MO
We just recently switched to this dog food after using the healthy puppy formula for our dog. He loves the taste and I love the ingredients. My dog is like my baby and I will only give him the best. Highly recommend to anyone needed a new food
Natalie L.
Riverview, FL
My Siberian Husky has been on Purina One since she was a pup and loves it. She eats the Lamb and Rice formula for her breed and her vet says she's 100% healthy! She's never wanted to eat another type of dog food.