Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food

Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage® Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food

Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage® Senior 7+ starts with your senior cat’s nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. With real chicken as the number one ingredient – and 0% fillers – all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin while the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. This formula also provides the glucosamine and protein your cat needs to support healthy joints and strong muscles, including a healthy heart. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina ONE provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole-body health and is veterinarian recommended & proudly manufactured at Purina-owned U.S. facilities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage® Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food!
Royersford, PA
I know that senior cats have special dietary needs and I love that Purina offers this dry food to address them. I am very pleased with this Purina formula and I will continue to repurchase it. I have recommended this to several cat owners
Portland, OR
I've switched over to indoor advantage after the kitten food and the cats still love the flavor, they come running when they hear the bag rustling.
Pineville, WV
My cat really enjoys this food. He’s around 14 years old and this seems to do well with him.
Cette marque propose une gamme de croquettes pour les chats séniors qui sont bien adaptées au chat qui vit beaucoup en intérieur et qui bouge moins qu'un chat qui vit en extérieur c'est pour cela que le taux de lipides doit être pas trop élevé jusqu'à 12% c'est bien et le taux de protéines doit être au moins à 32%
Bonne qualité, beau package Bemol le prix élevé et le contenant est trop petit je trouve. Avec mon chat ça tient 2/3 jours seulement
Super marque que j'achète de temps en temps bébé chat et fan, il saute dessus à chaque fois que je lui en mais il adore
Great dry cat food our boy snacks on this everyday and it’s made specially for his age as he is a senior cat. Good for his denture health and easy on digestion

Looking for your answer?