Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food

Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food

Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage® starts with your adult cat’s nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. With real turkey as the number one ingredient – and 0% fillers – all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. This formula contains a natural fiber blend to help minimize hairballs and promote healthy digestion. It also contains 10% fewer calories than Purina ONE Salmon & Tuna Flavor to help support a healthy weight. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin while the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. With 42g of protein per cup, it provides the protein your cat needs as a carnivore and helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. Purina ONE Indoor Advantage® is enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina ONE provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole body health. Purina ONE nutrition is veterinarian recommended and proudly manufactured at Purina-owned U.S. facilities.

Does this product really help with hairball control? My older cat is constantly throwing up hairballs and if this helps I will definitely make the switch.
How is this product for lazy indoor cats? [user:jolenestaciabudrow]
Our cat likes a [product:purina-one-indoor-advantage-hairball-healthy-weight-cat-food] witch up with cat food... What does your pet prefer? #influenster
Start your review of Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food!
Denise H.
Auburn, CA
Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food uploaded by Denise H.
My cat's love perina one cat food. It also makes there coat look great and the are very health because it's all natural food. I would recommend this to anyone
Annette B.
Fairport, NY
Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food uploaded by Annette B.
Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food uploaded by Annette B.
I have a 23 pound indoor male cat, who is 9 years old. He isnt really a fat 23 pounds, more like long and just big. We usually go back and forth between Purina One, Hairball and Healthy weight and Indoor Advantage and he loves both. We have used Purina One and Iams consistently since he was a kitten. We have tried the more expensive fancy cat food like Blue and others and he is just not interested. His weight is controlled and he has been a fairly healthy cat all of his life. Purina One is our main go to.
Suzy L.
Beverly, MA
I have three Mainecoon cats. They all have long fur and they are constantly cleaning themselves. There is so much fur that they get hairballs all the time. This formula has really helped all three of them. They are also really picky but will always eat this kind.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat is a very picky eater and I’m constantly on the search of trying to find a brand that she will like. I’ve tried and switched so many times it’s been exhausting. With trying this , I was so overwhelmed with joy when I saw her go to her bowl each time she heard me refill. She ate a huge helping and this continued everyday! I think my search is finally over.
Connie D.
Rushford
I was getting Purina indoor in the green bag. I decided since it was on sale at Chewy.com I'd give it a try. Bought four bags. He really loves it. Usually takes all day to eat one cup. Now he wants to eat it all up. I have to divide his portions. I'll be getting this from now on.
Tunde F.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food uploaded by Tunde F.
My cat is love this . Literally attack me when he see me coming with a bag lol . I tried a lot of expensive food for him and he is doesn’t even try them . This is the only one soo far what he likes ( he is picky)
Juliana T.
Tonawanda, NY
I’ve never had a problem with this food. My cats are picky eaters and love this brand and style no matter the flavor. They’ve also kept a healthy weight while eating it, and no hair balls in sight! There’s always a coupon or sale at Target too!
Dylan R.
Helps to fight against hairballs very effectively. My cats production has decreased significantly in the years ive been using it.
Deborah S.
This appears to be a good product which provides reasonably good nutrition for a fair price. My cat, who is very fluffy and struggles with hairballs, has benefitted from eating this which is great because she won’t eat the treats I got her. Would buy again as long as she continues to eat it.
Hannah D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: Target
My cat likes this food and I feel like it’s made a difference with the frequency of hair balls. It’s affordable and often on sale.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany P.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Jolene B. il y a 2 ans
It’s not a bad food, but my favorite for cats is taste of the Wild.
charisse J.
Maryland
il y a 2 ans
Our cat likes a Purina ONE® Indoor Advantage Dry Cat Food witch up with cat food... What does your pet prefer? #influenster
Elena G. il y a 2 mois
my cats love the turkey flavor #influenster