BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Natural fiber blend helps minimize hairballs and promotes healthy digestion. Antioxidant rich nutrition for immune health. Omega Fatty Acids and Vitamin E for healthy skin and coat. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball & Weight Control Flavor:

Turkey Primary Ingredient: Brewers Rice Package Weight: 22Lb Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-product Meal, Turkey, Soybean Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Hulls, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Animal Liver Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Protein Isolate, Phosphoric Acid, Caramel Color, Salt, Dried Spinach, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38% crude Fat (min) 8.5% Crude Fiber (max) 5% Moisture (max) 12% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4% Calcium (min) 1% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Zinc (min) 100 mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 11,000 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 800 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg Taurine (min) 0.15%

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are very picky and they will only eat this and one other food. We usually have to mix both foods to make them happy. This is on the pricey side so I usually have to buy it when it is on sale. I would recommend this. PURINA ONE® Indoor Advantage Adult Cat Food
Jessica S.
Greendale, IN
I would say this particular product is a bit more than the least expensive food, but definitely not as pricey as some of the dry cat food can be. This is the only food my cat has eaten and I don’t see any reason to switch.
Katy K.
N Little Rock, AR
My cat loves this food. He looks forward to feeding time anytime I go to the food container. It is reasonably priced and fills up my cat from morning to evening and evening to morning. I would recommend this food to any cat lover.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. I mix half a can of wet food with a scoop of dry in the am and on. This food helps with any hairballs. My cat is a long haired indoor 12yr old girl
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food. It has chunks of yumminess and is very balanced. They do not spit up as often since switching to this brand. It is a very reasonable price and can be found almost anywhere.
Emma G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this cat food and think it’s a good quality food! The vet said dry food is important to have a good quality dry food & I feel good giving my cat this food!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My female cat loves this food! (Male cat is on special diet for kidney
stones).  She is always happy to see my approach the canister that her
food is in and meows loudly!  This food has been great for her, it keeps
her healthy, and provides the nutrients that she needs.  The price is
very affordable.
Anna L.
Brooklyn , NY
My cat enjoys it! Well, honestly she enjoys all types of food! I think if she could, she would eat the whole bag. However, I cannot say that I like it a lot because of the smell. It is very strong! If it doesn’t bother you, then don’t think, just buy it!
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We recently adopted a cat, and this is what he was being fed at the rescue, so we started off with this. For the most part we're pretty happy with it. The cat is healthy and seems to feel good, and his coat is in good condition. He likes the food, and eats his entire serving throughout the day. We don't have to mix in other foods to get him to eat. That being said, I really wanted to get him on a grain free diet, and this product is not grain free. Also, unlike the dog version of Purina One that we feed to our dog, there are no visible chunks of real meat. We are switching our cat over to a grain free variety now that is much more expensive. For the middle range cat food options, though, I think this one is really good, and seems to be very palatable. I would recommend it for someone who is looking for a better quality than your lower level cat foods, for sure.
Krista G.
Clarion, PA
I have had great luck with this dry food!! The cats both love it, and have eaten it since I’ve adopted them with no issues! I have no health concerns for this food at this time, and they really seem to enjoy it!