Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE Ideal Weight White Meat Chicken Recipe in Sauce Wet Cat Food

Purina ONE® Ideal Weight White Meat Chicken Recipe in Sauce Wet Cat Food

Made with real chicken, this recipe includes L-Carnitine to help cats convert fat into energy and maintain a healthy weight. Did you know that feeding wet cat food can be an important part of your daily routine to promote your cat’s lifelong whole body health? In fact, veterinarians recommend wet food as a healthy way to care for your cat. Purina ONE cat nutritionists have done the research to ensure that our line of wet foods provides a purposeful balance of what cats need for lifelong whole body health, including protein-rich nutrition and moisture for hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® Ideal Weight White Meat Chicken Recipe in Sauce Wet Cat Food!
Cree P.
Spokane
Purina ONE® Ideal Weight White Meat Chicken Recipe in Sauce Wet Cat Food uploaded by Cree P.
Our kitty scrappy loves wet and dry cat food! It’s a great price and helps my little monster grow.
mariela A.
Winton, CA
Am like this product for my cat am buy all time because my cat love this product am recomended
Ashley Z.
My one cat loved this and she is very picky when it comes to food. Overall I would buy these again.
Lily M.
Worth
Amazing I feed my babies about 2-3 times a week with wet food as a little treat for them and they REALLY enjoy this product!
Melissa P.
My vet said that Purina (who makes this brand) does nutrition studies, so I trust the brand. There seems to be a decent percentage of protein vs other ingredients, without breaking the bank. My cat likes this flavor. We alternate with pate, not pate, and a little dry food.
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
This food is terrific for my cat who has chronic gingivitis. Dry food is just too hard for him to eat. This is the only food that I will feed my cat. He loves this food and it has all natural ingredients so I fell confident that I'm feeding him well. My only problem is that once he finishes a can, he begs for more!
Sofía B.
Personally my dog adores this everyday, she is really a smart dogs. She always wants the best, she enjoys eating it
Tiffany T.
Parkton, NC
I haven't really heard of Purina One Smart food thing I don't know it I will purchase it for our dogs at all our dogs are very picky on what they eat and if we don't get them the right stuff for them to eat they won't eat at all like our oldest dog she loves her Kibbles and bits and so does my little dog.
Kissy C.
Alimenta a mi mascota y lo mantiene sano a mi perro le encanta su sabor siempre que voy al supermercado compro dos o tres para tener almacenadas algunas
Crystal F.
Dallas, TX
My dog has been a little on overweight side and after using this dog food I find that after all these years he is finally at his ideal weight which is awesome

Looking for your answer?