BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Omega-6.Highly digestible. Contains no added fillers. Contains no artificial flavors. Dual defense antioxidant blend. Awaken her taste buds while easing her digestive system with the Purina One SmartBLEND Healthy Metabolism recipes. The protein your cat needs with the taste she craves. Food Type:.

Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food was an absolute lifesaver for our cat. He was a stray kitten when we took him in. He was on regular cat food and ended up a hefty 25 pounds. When the vet told us he needed to lose weight this was the first food we tried. With a vet recommended amount of this food our cat has gone from 25 pounds to 12 pounds in two years. He is no longer overweight and not a risk for feline diabetes. He loves eating this food and it is one of very few foods that he would eat without getting sick ! Coupons are always available and it is available to purchase in many places! Works great, affordable, and convenient!
Jillian J.
Macon, GA
I have a two year old Japanese bobtail kitty who is spayed. So on after I got her I wanted to switch to a better food (less grain mostly). First I tried Purina Naturals.. she seemed to like it okay but I think it upset her stomach. She was having a lot of gas. My mom then recommended Purina One. She seems to really like this food and actually all the other Purina One dry cat food, I often cycle through some of the different varieties. I like this food because it seems better than some of the cheaper options but isn't too expensive itself. I recently got a kitten and she likes all the Purina One food too, especially the Healthy Kitten kind. Although she will pretty much eat anything lol.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Idk if my cat is just spoiled or this stuff js really tha amazing but from the 1st day I adopted her she has ate this purina food. There have been a few times that in a pinch I have bought a cheap food brand and she will literally not eat. I was astonished that shed rather avoid it than eat and I was like okay purina must be doing something right. So now I use many of purinas coupons available and stock up so we dont have that issue and I couldnt be more in lve with this brand.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Purina one is by far my favorite cat food....and my kitty LOVES IT. It had real meat not just wheat and grain...you can literally see the goodness of it as soon as you pour it in the bowl. My looks and acts better since I've switched to this cat food,so having a really good Healthy cat food really does make a difference. This food is a little more pricey but it's worth the health of your pet. I suggest this to anyone with a cat.
Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I accidentally bought this food (the Healthy Metabolism formula, I intended to buy the brand though.) and Frost actually loves this brand of food. He doesn't need healthy metabolism just yet., as he's a young cat and not at all over weight. But he eats this food so fast. He eats more of this than the regular full fat version, but he loves both.
Diana A.
i brought in a stray cat a couple months back and his he was very malnourished i feed him this everyday and is chunky as can be and is one happy kitty! i bought a differnt kind before this one and wouldnt even touch it. i didnt have to convince him to eat this he automatically started scarffing it down. i have to have his bowl on his tower since both my dogs love eating his food.Lol
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was buying my cats more expensive food, but was running low, so I grabbed this at the store. Before We ran out of the other food, the kitties bit and ripped open this bag and started eating out of it while ignoring their other food. Convinced me to switch! They're happy and healthy!
hilda d.
My Siamese cat, she loves this food, when she had her baby, after her milk, the herd ate this food, so I was able to place them all in adoption homes, because they already left their breast milk to feed themselves, I recommend it For puppies that are in the process of stop breastfeeding and for pets recovering from diseases and for all types of pet that wants to see it healthy
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
I have 8 cats (I know-i have a problem) most of my babies LOVE this food. However, one of them gets sick every time he eats it. I am not sure he has an allergy to something in it or what. I would buy it more often if it weren't for that.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loved this food. And there were healthy results! Her hair was shiny and fuller. And she gained some healthy weight which was our goal! She seems overall happier. I would recommend to anyone ago can afford this premium cat food.
Anna P.
Easley, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cat that is slightly over weight. Will this food help higher his metabolism and help him be in a healthier weight range?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is it health food for my cat
Isaura B.
My dog likes eating this wondering if it'll harm him
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Has this worked well for your cats?