Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina ONE
PURINA ONE Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food

PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food

Description:

Real Turkey #1 Ingredient 100 percent Nutrition 0 percent Fillers 47g Protein Per Cup Purina One Healthy Metabolism starts with your adult cat's nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. With real turkey as the number one ingredient - and 0 percent fillers - all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. L-Carnitine helps your spayed or neutered cat convert fat to energy naturally and maintain a healthy weight. With 47g of protein per cup, it provides the protein your cat needs as a carnivore and helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin while the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. Purina One Healthy Metabolism is enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina One Healthy Metabolism provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole body health. Purina One nutrition is veterinarian recommended, and Purina One is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned U.S. Facilities. Animal feeding tests using Aafco procedures substantiate that Purina One Healthy Metabolism provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.

Was haltet Ihr von dem Trockenfutter von Purina?
Start your review of PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kim H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cat food. I feed this to all 4 of our cats . They all like it very well . You get a pretty good size bag for a great price . We have used #Purina one for over 3 years now . Great products for a great value. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Heather W.
York, PA
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Heather W.
Awesome and my picky cats ate it up. Must taste great. Lol purine one is a great resource for your loves. I will buy this again.
Shirley G.
Peoria, AZ
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Shirley G.
It very good band I buy it all the time it just good price am not sure about alternatives I wouldn’t I like it the way it is I have 2 kittens there breed and mix yes I would recommend to orther cat owners
Austin M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Number one cat food ! My cats don’t puke or have any issues with this food. And it’s good for one of my sick cats health !
Desiree  W.
Signal Mtn, TN
This is a good dry food my kitty injoys every now an then . Not her favorite but she will eat it . If it had soft peace in it like meow mix does she might like it much better my kitty love's soft an hard peaces mixed she is a piky one .
Heidi T.
Fleming, OH
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Heidi T.
My cats do well with this food! They’ve been eating it for at least 8 years. I have two healthy 12 year old kitties!
Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Cat absolutely loves This Purina One Dry Cat food. It's healthy plus good for him! If your looking for a quality good priced dry cat food, this is it!!
Megan W.
Fairview, PA
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Megan W.
My indoor cat used to over eat. I switched to this and while he eats it right up he has maintaining a healthy weight!! It makes me feel good knowing he's staying healthy and getting all of the nutritional needs for his best adult cat life! Meiwie says "get this food for your cat"
Brittney A.
Dora, AL
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Brittney A.
My cat loves this food and it lasts forever even though he’s a hungry little boy I also purchased it from Chewy which usually is always a little cheaper than local retail stores. Now that my cat eats dry food I found that he doesn’t like wet food which in some aspects is a good thing because it is a little more expensive
William  H.
Davison, MI
Great product for the price and it gets even cheaper if you set up automatic purchase thru amazon! I had a hard time finding a food for my cat that wouldn't dry out her skin, I even went as far as to buy the 60 dollar a bag cat food thinking it was better/best but it still gave my cat dry skin so finally someone recommended this and now it's all she will eat and no more dry skin!