Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
PURINA ONE Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food

PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food

Description:

Real Turkey #1 Ingredient 100 percent Nutrition 0 percent Fillers 47g Protein Per Cup Purina One Healthy Metabolism starts with your adult cat's nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. With real turkey as the number one ingredient - and 0 percent fillers - all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. L-Carnitine helps your spayed or neutered cat convert fat to energy naturally and maintain a healthy weight. With 47g of protein per cup, it provides the protein your cat needs as a carnivore and helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin while the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. Purina One Healthy Metabolism is enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina One Healthy Metabolism provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole body health. Purina One nutrition is veterinarian recommended, and Purina One is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned U.S. Facilities. Animal feeding tests using Aafco procedures substantiate that Purina One Healthy Metabolism provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.

Was haltet Ihr von dem Trockenfutter von Purina?
Start your review of PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cat food. I feed this to all 4 of our cats . They all like it very well . You get a pretty good size bag for a great price . We have used #Purina one for over 3 years now . Great products for a great value. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Heather S.
York, PA
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Heather S.
Awesome and my picky cats ate it up. Must taste great. Lol purine one is a great resource for your loves. I will buy this again.
Chelsea H.
Canton, OH
I like this brand for my cat and he seems to enjoy it also. I go between this and another brand for him and it works for him. He is kind of picky with food also. Pretty good overall.
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
PURINA ONE® Healthy Metabolism Adult Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Jacynda M.
This has been the only food we can get to work with the weight issues that have started up now that the kitty is an indoors only cat. This will work especially if you can measure and schedule everything properly. Also, the cats love it.
Stephanie W.
San Juan, TX
It is ok. But yet my cat eats about everything and anything when it comes to cat food. Would not change anything
Brittney O.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves dry food. And I buy this brand because it's usually on sale. Um what else do I put here? Just putting stuff here to get characters.
Jessica N.
Hot Springs, AR
My cats prefer this food. I have tried several trying to find one they can all agree on and it seems to be this brand. They all love it
Susan S.
Indiana, PA
I can honestly say both cats love this dry food. It has decent ingredients and the cats have no issues with it. I would recommend to give it a try.
member-60d07
I don't know what it is about Purina foods no matter what brand kind I get my tuxedo cat always throws it up it either gets compacted her stomach or doesn't digest correctly she will always throw up Purina food.
Kimberly D.
Gillette
My cats loved this product!! Recommend for all everyone!! The product itself is very affordable!!