Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food

Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food

Purina ONE® Healthy Kitten Formula starts with your kitten’s nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. With real chicken as the number one ingredient – and 0% fillers – all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. Healthy Kitten Formula is made with DHA, a nutrient found in mothers’ milk, for vision and brain development.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Putin’s One. The cats love it and it’s a brand I can trust. This is one of their high end products and it seems to agree with all cats. The kitten formula is great. The chunks are softer and easy to digest and the kitties take to it easily. The litter box doesn’t smell either. Great stuff.
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a bad kitten food. My kittens seem to really like it. So far nothing bad to say about this food. We were feeding them an expensive kitten food so we researched and bought this brand. We have two dogs and just yesterday we started slowly switching them over to the dog brand. The price is great and the food ingredients are decent. I recommend this brand!!!
Victoria O.
el paso, TX
Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food uploaded by Victoria O.
my cats ate this food when they weren’t kittens and they’ve been totally healthy! healthy weight and no hairballs. they still eat this brand as adults and they are great never had any problems! price is moderate, i dont mind paying a tad more for the quality!
Patricia F.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food uploaded by Patricia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only thing I will feed my two cats its easy on their digestive system leaves their fur very soft and healthy and they seem to really love the flavor! Great price for three amount and nutrition it gives them. I would highly recommend.
Heather R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food uploaded by Heather R.
This food was recommended by the Humane Society when I adopted Scout, and I have had no issues with her on it. She’s been a grade-A healthy kitten full of energy and mischief, and is almost ready to transition to regular cat food now.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this food and they finish it fast. They love the taste and they love to play with the bag. I enjoy buying from this brand and they have great quality food.My sister buys this food, I tend to buy Pedigree since it's more common and it's cheaper. Would recommend to buy a bigger bag if you have more than two cats, does not last long.
Renie W.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what we feed our Ferrets. In my opinion it has the best ingredients for their carnivore diet. Even better that food meant for ferrets. They love it.
kris B.
Oakwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food uploaded by kris B.
This is the only brand of cat food i buy. My cats love this (they love it a little too much) i buy this very frequently from chewy typically! I have 3 cats and they all three love it. i would recommend it to any cat owner.
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula Premium Cat Food uploaded by Kierra M.
Purchased at: Target
My 3 month old kitten absolutely lovesss this food!! I really like the quality and brand of Purina one! it doesn’t have any of the nonsense ingredients but instead all the healthy components from healthy coat and skin, immune health, DHA brain health and all the other nutrients for a healthy kitty. I also love on the side of the bag, it tells you depending on the weight and age of your kitty, how much food they should have each day. they’re very small pieces, easy for them to chew and great to mix with wet food. highly recommend 😸
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat loves this food. I’m always worried about what we should feed our pets because I want them to have long happy healthy lives. Our cat is picky and will not eat something if he doesn’t like it, just like me😝. But he likes this food.

Looking for your answer?