BY PURINA

Your decision on what food to feed your cat is an important one, so consider the #ONEswitch. Purina ONE® promotes whole body health for life. With nine dry food formulas to choose from, there’s a Purina ONE® blend that’s right for cats of every age, addressing their changing needs throughout life. Purina ONE recipes start with your cat’s nutritional needs first to support her optimal health, inside and out.

Top benefits:

• Antioxidants help support a strong immune system
  • Omega-6 helps support healthy skin & coat
  • Protein helps support strong muscles
  • 100% nutrition – all the nutrition your cat needs for each life stage
  • 0% fillers – all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose

Purina ONE® Dry Cat Food also comes in 9 different formulas!

1. Healthy Kitten Formula
  7. Indoor Advantage®
  8. Sensitive Systems
  9. Healthy Metabolism™

• Did anyone get this from PinchMe?3 Answers
  • I have heard purine was not the best option health wise ? What do y...1 Answers
  • When are we getting free samples of it hopefully soon 1 Answers
Purina ONE® Dry Food
  • "My cat loves this food, she seems to have more energy and her coat looks so shiny and beautiful." in 5 reviews
  • "My cat is 14-years old and very picky about what he eats, and he didn't hesitate for a second before digging into this." in 2 reviews
  • "He loves it he wont eat anything else i will do anything for mycat" in 2 reviews
  • "You know how it is with cats - they don't act like they care about ANYTHING, but when they hear the sound of me starting to fill their bowls with Purina One, they both come running and start to eat as soon as I put it down!" in 2 reviews
  • "Since he has long hair I decided to give Purina One Hairball a try and happily-the issues cleared right up!" in 1 review
shannon e.
shannon e.
colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert
I get some flack from others about not going to a pet food store and getting my cats $50 bags of food.. but the truth is they don't like the taste of it and they refuse to eat. since letting them try this stuff at around $25 a big bag.. they clear their bowls.. they love the taste.. I don't have mix in any wet food to make them eat it .. and I can tell they are generally happy with this.. I feed them the indoor advantage.. and it is the best food in the 7 yrs my cats have been alive that I have ever committed to. I highly recommend all varieties of Purina One cat food it IS healthy and it is great for picky eaters.. A PLUS
Louise S.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Pon receiving this dog food, I first went to the nutrition facts and the ingredient list. Sure enough, there were only seven key ingredients, followed by the standard list of vitamins, minerals, and other supplement nutrients, including live probiotic bacteria. Some people have mentioned reservations about E. faecium as a probiotic. As someone who has completed the pre-clinical portion of medical school, and as someone with an immune deficiency (I don't make my own antibodies), I can honestly say I have few concerns about it, although they should include proper handling techniques on the bag of the dog food
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
I am extremely impressed with Purina ONE® Dry Food! It is one of the few brands our cat expresses interest in. I love the variety of flavors, price, and that I can order it online or at a local store. We have tried several different brands of cat food over the past year. In the past we had brands ( cheap and expensive) that had no smell, bite sizes were too large, and some just looked questionable overall. This was not the case with this brand. Purina ONE® Dry Dog Food looks and smells like it is actually good for cats to eat. 🐈❤️
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I have a very picky eater. When I switched her from kitten chow to regular food, she refused to eat the meow mix I had bought for her. She did not eat for two days, that's how picky she was. I bought a small bag of Purina one indoor dry food praying that my cat would finally eat something and as soon as I put the food bowl down, she started chowing away. She maintains a healthy weight on this food and loves it. So, it you have a picky eater, I highly recommend Purina one.
cindy s.
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
Its a hit! I have 2 fur babies and they like what they like and nothing else. This goes for their dryfood, wet food and their treats. I am lucky because they both want the same brands and flavors. I shouldnt say flavors because everything they like and will eat are beef oriented. This is why its so important to me to be able to get samples of things like kitty food to try out on them so I don't have to waste my money on a whole huge bag that they end up not eating.
sky k.
sky k.
We have been buying purina pro plan for several years because the first ingredient is chicken and it minimizes corn and grains but they haven't stopped there! There's more that can be done and that is being done to make cat food better for our pets! Thanks to purina for never stopping trying to improve. My cats prefer the chicken based formulas over the turkey or fish. There is a difference between the flavors!! At least to your cat ;)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Absolutely love this stuff. Both my cats are so happy with this food and sometimes even prefer this over the wet food (which says a lot!) This food has so many healthy ingredients. I love that it helps maintain a healthy weight for spayed and neutered cats because with my cats being indoor only, I sometimes worry about them gaining weight but with this formula, that doesn't even cross my mind.
courtney h.
courtney h.
In my office there are 4 cats, and they ALL love it! Cats can be pretty picky eaters so finding something that is good for them and they all eat it could be a problem. The first ingredient in their old cheap food was corn. The first ingredient in this food is chicken. It is more expensive than the cats old food but it's better quality food. It's Like buying a salad instead of a burger.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Whittier, Ca
Pictures say a thousand words, my babies loved the food. There was no chance once I put it in the bowl, As normal they snift it, I walked away came back and giggled and said, oh my babies was that good? This bag gave them 4 feedings thank you so much for the coupon Pinchme.com I'll be buying more. It smells delightful lol, Yes I smelled it 😂😊
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I had started my cats on a different brand that my vet requested. During my work busy season I ran out and couldn't get to the pet store on time, so I purchased this on a whim at target (only store open). And my cats loved it! I tried going back to their original brand, but they quickly expressed that this would not happen.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
How old is your feline friend?
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Is this food worth the higher price? Thinking about buying for my dog
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Does anyone recommend this? I've never really fed my cats dry food because they love the soft/wet food.
Megan B.
Megan B.
For what reasons would you recommend this food?
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Did anyone get this from PinchMe?