Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina ONE
PURINA ONE Chicken & Rice Dry Dog

PURINA ONE® Chicken & Rice Dry Dog

Description:

Give your dog a delicious meal inspired by the science of nature when you serve Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient in this recipe, and it's blended with other high-quality protein sources to help support your dog's strong muscles and a healthy heart. The combination of protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels and crunchy kibble delivers a tempting texture your dog can't resist, and a pet food formula made with 0% fillers means that every ingredient in this dry dog food has a purpose. With its highly-digestible formula, this wholesome recipe ensures more nutrition goes to work inside your dog, and natural sources of glucosamine help to support healthy joints. Rest easy knowing he's getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support his lifelong whole-body health, and watch as he delights in every bite. Make the fast, easy and smart decision by choosing Walmart.com and Purina ONE SmartBlend dog food.

Chicken (Source of Glucosamine), Rice Flour, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Meal, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Glycerin, Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Caramel Color, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Sulfur. X-4154.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PURINA ONE® Chicken & Rice Dry Dog!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,056 reviews
PURINA ONE® Chicken & Rice Dry Dog uploaded by Melissa B.
Our border collie/boxer mix loves this dog food. We buy it at PetSmart or on Chewy. It’s super affordable and it doesn’t bother her stomach or cause her any irritation at all. I would definitely recommend this dog food!!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppster only liked this brand of dry dog food, and only the chicken flavor! I have tried other brands, but he was very particular with what he would eat. If it wasn't this, he would not eat! He was a medium sized baby!
Jennifer N.
Gilbertsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog have birth to 5 precious puppies a week before us feeding her this. With 5 puppies you can only imagine how tiny she stayed and how malnutritioned she had to have been even with us feeding her and giving her vitamins. My dog is very spoiled and tends to like only human food. I thank my husband for that choice every day. Anyways, what she would and did eat of this I felt it helped her energy as well as making me feel better about her getting healthy to her pups. She did eat this dog food without as much hassle as I usually have for her to eat dog food so I am going to say she liked it cause she did eat it without a fight. It came in a smaller size so I didn't have to break my back to pack the heavy bag. So I recommend anyone to try this to be healthy for your dog Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food - 8 lb. Bag
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
Purchased at: PetSmart
They like Purina One better than any dog or cat food! I have picky dogs too! It is a little more pricey, but worth it to me. I always have to add something to the other brands so they will eat it, but not Purina One!
Megan B.
Paducah, KY
Our dog loves this food. When it's meal time, he is so excited to eat and he always scarves it down. I will always continue to buy this brand and flavor!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
[product:purina-one-smartblend-chicken-&-rice-formula-natural-adult-dog-food] is what I feed my dog Daisy. She seems to love this food over a few of the others! It keeps her coat looking good and she’s happy!
Karen R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog love this brand and Chicken is her favorite. I feed her this in the morning and night. Great brand. New fan.
Sally H.
Bridgeport, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my dog's favorite taste and texture of dog food. They really like the chicken chunks. The price isn't bad either.
Hannah M.
Waterford, MI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves tbjs product! We use a special bowl to feed him or else he would eat it all very fast. It'sa great texture and the packaging it very secure. My dog is a American bull dog and he loved thid product. We feed him one cup twice a day. I will definitely keep buying.
Francisca M.
Humble, TX
PURINA ONE® Chicken & Rice Dry Dog uploaded by Francisca M.
Purchased at: Target
I like how my in laws Shih-tzu loves her food ! She has been eating this food for almost a year now and she loves loves it. She was recently pregnant and that was the only food she could ever eat ! Even after labor she still digs in. I would definitely recommend ! 🐶 PURINA ONE® Chicken & Rice Dry Dog

Looking for your answer?