BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Our recipes use natural ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, and are crafted without added fillers or artificial preservatives. We start with real, savory salmon. High-quality protein helps maintain a healthy heart and lean muscle mass. Whole grain goodness from brown rice, barley and oat meal. Adds fiber for healthy digestion, carbohydrate for energy and omega-6 fatty acids for a shiny coat. Accents of cranberries, tomatoes and spinach, harvested from nutrient-rich soil. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in our recipe help support your cat's immune system. Marine-sourced omega-3 fatty acids. Nutrients that help give your cat noticeably bright eyes and healthy skin. Say hello to positive goodness. And get to know our products.

Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
Totally a favorite of my cats and really something they can sink their teeth into. I feed them twice a day and they share a bowl. Both of them enjoy the flavor, I think (because they eat it), and I enjoy knowing that I am giving them something healthy to eat.
Shanel S.
Lynnwood, WA
Somehow I managed to have the pickiest eaters on the planet. This was the hard food they finally settled on after buying five different expensive and otherwise brands. Hooray!
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
My cat seems to think this food is ok. She doesn't like it as much as some of the other hard cat food we have tried with her. But I like that this seems better for her
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD
I love this cat food because it has wholesome I gredients just like what I would feed my family. Whole grains and brown rice. Kitty is family not just a pet.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
My cat loves this food, you can actually see the meat in it! I will definitely continue to buy it and I recommend it to everyone who has cats.
Megan O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The cats really loved this one and for the sensitive one (sensitive foods upset her stomach just as much as non) she was fine and happy.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Cats will not even go near this stuff. I even tried mixing it with stuff they like to get rid of it. Looks like its going in the trash.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very good catfood for my cats. this one did not hurt their little tummies and they enjoyed it. brown rice really helped their digestion
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this on a whim one day since I could not get my normal food for the cats, and they just loved it! Will buy again!
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product, you can actually see the meat in this dog food! My maltipoo loves this stuff and he is a very picky eater.