BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Our recipes use natural ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, and are crafted without added fillers or artificial preservatives. We start with real, savory salmon. High-quality protein helps maintain a healthy heart and lean muscle mass. Whole grain goodness from brown rice, barley and oat meal. Adds fiber for healthy digestion, carbohydrate for energy and omega-6 fatty acids for a shiny coat. Accents of cranberries, tomatoes and spinach, harvested from nutrient-rich soil. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in our recipe help support your cat's immune system. Marine-sourced omega-3 fatty acids. Nutrients that help give your cat noticeably bright eyes and healthy skin. Say hello to positive goodness. And get to know our products.

Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Being the mother of 7 furry cats is a hard job- especially when they are varying in ages and all like to free eat, and are pretty self absorbed is a hard job, but someone has to be do it and that someone for us is me. I fed this food for about 4 months, I ended up changing food because it was not readily available at any of the stores near me...including the pet smart. It was only at one Kroger and it was impossible to get to. The cats did really like this food, but for the price and it not being conveniently located I switched to Purina Pro Plan.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats run to the food dish when they hear me messing with the Purina One Cat Food. They might not be able to talk but there happy purring and empty bowls say more than words as for me I happy to feed them Purina One Cat Food it is a brand I trust made with high quality ingredients
Michelle W.
I have used the Sensitive Stomach and the Healthy Kitten. Both are good foods. They also usually have them on sale at PetsMart which is a bonus since I purchase a good amount of cat/kitten food. Every bit helps. Purina also has great customer service if you ever have a problem.
Stephanie F.
My cat absolutely loved this over all the other foods we have him. Not sure why. He usually gets wet and dry food each morning but when we give him it he doesn't touch the dry food until later in the day however when we brought this home he immediately went straight for it
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Overall it is the best cat food for our cat. She only has a preference for this brand. Overall it does not compare to the other brands. The cat really enjoys this food. She is a Russian Blue cat which they are very picky. I would recommend this food.
Mindy M.
Milford, IN
Our cats love the Purina One Cat Food. We have tried other kinds and once having the Purina ONE they won't eat anything else. Also, we get a lot of under fed strays at our place and it really helps them get healthy looking quickly.
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
I only give my cats purina one due to the fact they're so healthy when they eat it. they're coats are so soft and full and they're nails are strong and healthy
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat seemed to really enjoy this he's very picky and doesn't like to eat certain brands but he liked this one
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
I only buy this food when i have a coupon for it but the cats like it and it does not mess their stomachs up.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This leaves my cats fur looking shiny and feeling soft. My cat loves the taste of this cat food as well.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this a good cat food??