BY PURINA ONE

Essential Nutrients br Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy 2 No Poultry By-Product Meal 3 No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives What We Believe br Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it s not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what s natural, we reconnect with what s good in food. Why These Ingredients? br It s about knowing exactly what your cat is eating - real, recognizable, natural ingredients you know and trust, plus essential nutrients. The ingredient list is simple, but the though behind the recipe is not. Each ingredient is purposely selected and when working together, they deliver the natural nutrition and essential nutrients to help your cat live a full, healthy life. What s In the Food Chicken br Rea

• Did your cat like this? sometimes i swear my cat is a ve...1 Answers
Lauren V.
We were once having a discussion about how we are so careful about what we put in our bodies, but we were buying our pets whatever food was cheapest. We did some research and found Beyond. It is made with pronounceable ingredients and things that a cat might eat if it were in the wild. Our cats love it. And! It doesn’t break the bank.
Cassie W.
This is the only food my cats will eat. One has a super sensitive stomach and this is the only food he can handle. I’m super impressed with it! It’s not too pricey and i buy it in bulk on Amazon!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby is really picky but I haven't ever had any problems with him not eating this cat food. He loves the flavor and I like how healthy it is for him. It's grain free, soy free, corn free, and wheat free. It also has no artificial colors or flavors.
Ashley H.
Lafayette
This has been the best cat food for my cat to date. She's got a mild food allergy and vomits with pretty much every single cat food. So we decided to try the naturals brand and it's been working for over a year now! <3 very happy that my cat can actually eat and not be miserable
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves this cat food. He’s super finicky and won’t eat any other type than this. We usually buy it on sale at Target. I like this product because it isn’t bad for him and gives him the nutrients he needs and not fillers.
Gina A.
My cat really likes this food and I like that it’s grain free. I may not be able to feed her wild caught raw salmon but I can at least try to limit her intake of grains (since cats really aren’t meant to eat a ton of them).
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really like Purina’s beyond grain free cat food . Sometimes I give it to them dry and at time put some water to make soft for them to eat. But over I think this a good brand for cat food . And it reasonably priced.
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
My cats have been eating this for years. It's got ingredients I trust, and it doesn't make their litter box smelly. That's all you need, right? They both love it. They get 1/3 cup every morning, then wet food at night.
Carmela H.
Louisville , KY
My cat has a very sensitive tummy and most cat foods upset her. This is perfect for her. She loves it. I don't see any negative to it. It's slightly pricy but worth it. I would definitely recommend it.
Lauren G.
Ashland, MA
My cat seems to enjoy this brand. She will choose it over other brands when I've had more than one bowl out after a trip. I like that there's nothing unusual in the ingredients.
Hillary R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Did your cat like this? sometimes i swear my cat is a vegetarian because he barely eats meat!