BY PURINA ONE

Essential Nutrients br Salmon is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy 2 No Poultry By-Product Meal 3 No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives What We Believe br Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it s not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what s natural, we reconnect with what s good in food. Why These Ingredients? br It s about knowing exactly what your cat is eating - real, recognizable, natural ingredients you know and trust, plus essential nutrients. The ingredient list is simple, but the though behind the recipe is not. Each ingredient is purposely selected and when working together, they deliver the natural nutrition and essential nutrients to help your cat live a full, healthy life. What s In the Food Salmon br Real

Buy on kmart
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
My cat likes this very much. She is 16 and it has helped keep her healthy and active. Loves the taste too! I like that it is grain free and contains healthy ingredients!
Corey H.
San Diego
Love the natural ingredients. No weird chemicals or by products. No corn meal which is important to me when looking for cat food. I want it to be natural as possible and good for my cats health.
Jared N.
Fort Collins, CO
Out cats both love this! It keeps their coats healthy and the cats active. The cats are always interested in the food and have never been overweight. Great food!
Brandi S.
Denver, CO
My cat has a special diet that involves him having no corn gluten. Fortunately he is not a picky eater, so he loves it.
Most foods out there have corn gluten although they claim to be ALL natural. They aren't. This one is however. It's a bit pricey, but worth it for a healthy cat.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
First off, I love the packaging. I first noticed it in the store because of it's colors and the logo. It looks very natural and I like that it included all the different types of food in the cat food. I like to know what my cat is eating, especially for it to be healthy.
Stephanie Y.
Henderson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats really enjoyed this product. They actually tore the bag open before I could put it in their bowls. (they already had food) The only thing I didn't like was the price. Over $10 for just 3lbs of food. I got it cheaper because I had some coupons. I will only repurchase if I can get a good deal.
Kate D.
My cat really enjoys this and I appreciate that it has lysine in it because she has feline herpes so it really helps her eyes. It's a nice option for a healthy food while not being overly pricey.
Yasmin A.
I have 2 eight year old cats and I'm trying to find them a healthier dry food. My picky cat loves this brand.. amazingly! The other one didn't though. Like someone said below, the bag is extremely expensive. 3lb at Target is a little less than $10. I'll only buy more if they have a good deal with coupons.
Bobbi D.
Jacksonville, Fl
My cats won't even touch it. One took a bite and spit it up.neither one will even look at it. Bough 14lbs and had to throw it away.not sure what it is but it smelled fishy which they love. Seems like a great food by ingredients. Just didn't work out in our house
Rachel P.
Wintersville, Oh
My cats enjoyed this food. I would buy it after receiving a sample. Plus the food is better for my cats and more natural. Depending on price I might make the switch to this food as long as all my cats can tolerate it.