Add a Photo

#426 in Dog Food
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Manville, NJ

Being picky in my dogs good and brand's this is great for her hair. The Lamb & more makes her coat shine and look beautiful
abigail b.
abigail b.
Johnson City, TN

This food is good for my dog but is a little too pricey for almost the same ingredients as other brands made with lamb
member-4c33282e9
member-4c33282e9
Cathedral City, CA

My dog loves this and so do I my dog has so much energy and he loves it he finishes the bowl all the time I feed him
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Frankfort, KY

Bought for our dog a few months months ago and our dog doesn't seem to want to eat it it doesn't smell good either
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Omaha

My dogs loved this dog food. They tend to be picky about foods but didn't fight me at all to eat this kind
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

My dogs can be picky with the type of dog food I buy for them. This seems to be one of their favorites!
kristina k.
kristina k.
Wilkes Barre, PA

My dog is super picky and only likes certain food and has to be able to pick out meat chunks
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Ellicott City, MD

Dogs love to eat this food! Seems like it's yummy and on top of that its really nutritious
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Dogs hated this dog food I tried to get them to like it but they ate it with a frown
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄

When my dog was little she enjoyed this very much and I would purchase it often.

Join Now