BY PURINA

Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
When my dog was little she enjoyed this very much and I would purchase it often.
Brandy h.
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC
I really love this dog food! It's reasonably priced, my dog loves it, and it's better for her. The bites are also nice and small, which makes it easier for her to eat since she's a chihuahua and very small. The only complaint I would have is the availability of the larger bags in my area!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Albany, OR
My dog loves this formula she eats it right up. I have also noticed a reduction in waste and not as much odor as well, meaning the ingredients are actually being processed in get body not just fillers in the food. I have repurchased this twice.
sam w.
sam w.
Yakima, WA
I love the ingredients in this and I really hoped my dogs were gonna like it but this has been one of their least favorite so far unfortunately
abigail b.
abigail b.
Johnson City, TN
This food is good for my dog but is a little too pricey for almost the same ingredients as other brands made with lamb
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
My dogs can be picky with the type of dog food I buy for them. This seems to be one of their favorites!
member-4c33282e9
member-4c33282e9
Cathedral City, CA
My dog loves this and so do I my dog has so much energy and he loves it he finishes the bowl all the time I feed him
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
Dogs hated this dog food I tried to get them to like it but they ate it with a frown
kristina k.
kristina k.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My dog is super picky and only likes certain food and has to be able to pick out meat chunks
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Jessup, MD
Dogs love to eat this food! Seems like it's yummy and on top of that its really nutritious